Four Winds vs. Leeds-Minn.

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:04 am

T - Minus 5 days, 5 hours, 56 min & counting
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:04 am

T - Minus 5 days and counting
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:05 am

Ok, its go time, I am still predicting FW for victory!  I have a bet to settle if they lose by 13, I will be a L-M fan for one week. 

I am predicting FW by 8 or 10.  I hope FW comes out running the ball and they try to run with them.  That will be in FW favor.  I hope they stick with the 1-3-1 defense and FW can shoot over it, that also would be nice. 
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fruit snack » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:40 am

FW cant run the ball as good as every1 thinks they can....it will be a very good game to watch, but im going to see LW beat FW!!!!!!
fruit snack

Postby nativegolfer » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:47 am

fruit snack wrote:FW cant run the ball as good as every1 thinks they can....it will be a very good game to watch, but im going to see LW beat FW!!!!!!

I'm definitely going to the game but I have a hard time getting totally fired up because their's nothing riding on the game except braggin rights.  If and when they meet up in regionals then I'll be climbin the walls.  Should be a heck of a game with an awesome atmosphere though. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:48 am

nativegolfer wrote:
fruit snack wrote:FW cant run the ball as good as every1 thinks they can....it will be a very good game to watch, but im going to see LW beat FW!!!!!!

I'm definitely going to the game but I have a hard time getting totally fired up because their's nothing riding on the game except braggin rights.  If and when they meet up in regionals then I'll be climbin the walls.  Should be a heck of a game with an awesome atmosphere though. 

Well........that's just like..............your opinion man!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fruit snack » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:50 am

ill come watch the game with u guys
fruit snack

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:53 am

fruit snack wrote:ill come watch the game with u guys

You better, I am buying you a coke and popcorn remember

if you are a good boy, you will get a super rope too!
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:59 am

Indians Alumni wrote:

Can i come too? I promise i will behave. I may even bring some fruit snacks.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:59 am

Yes you may!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby nativegolfer » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:00 am

Indians Alumni wrote:

Last edited by nativegolfer on Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:00 am

YAH!!!
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:02 am

nativegolfer wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:

Probably should go for post game liquids, too. 

AMEN Brutha!  But only if you are over 21, I will be carding
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby nativegolfer » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:07 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:

Well........that's just like..............your opinion man!

I'm just saying that it'll be a totally different atmosphere if they meet in regionals.  You know what I mean.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:08 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:

Probably should go for post game liquids, too. 

AMEN Brutha!  But only if you are over 21, I will be carding

Sounds good to me

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby WildWarrior » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:52 pm

nativegolfer wrote:I am definitely going to the game but I have a hard time getting totally fired up because their's nothing riding on the game except braggin rights.  If and when they meet up in regionals then I'll be climbin the walls.  Should be a heck of a game with an awesome atmosphere though. 

Well with that new poll, things may have gotten more intersting!!
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:37 pm

M-L will be coming off a game the night before and tuesday wonder if that might be a factor with a busy week
Last edited by rumbles on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fruit snack » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:41 pm

rumbles wrote:M-L will be coming off a game the night before and tuesday wonder if that might be a factor with a busy week

they play lakota i beleive....that will just get them warmed up....look out FW
fruit snack

Postby ClassBballa » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:23 pm

nativegolfer wrote:

i wouldn't say that nothing is riding on this game. They will both want to have that win for a little extra edge for regionals. If they meet again revenge could be a factor. Nobody wants to lose and they will want to get a feel for each other.

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:34 am

Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby farmer » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:31 am

This game is so cool! The interest is huge.  I know that there is at least one ML fan (MG) coming up from the Twin cities by train just for the game.  The ML players love to play the FW kids.  The  ML players love a challenge.  Its simply amazing that Smith put together such a winnning program from a not so stellar b- squad last year.  Anything can happen. 
I hope that this game is good enough that they will be talking about it in 20yrs. 

Region tourney is up in the air.  Wells County and Langdon have both  improved a bunch.  Its up to who is healthy and who wants it most.
farmer
NDPreps Rookie

Postby nativegolfer » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:34 am

farmer wrote:
This game is so cool! The interest is huge.  I know that there is at least one ML fan (MG) coming up from the Twin cities by train just for the game.  The ML players love to play the FW kids.  The  ML players love a challenge.  Its simply amazing that Smith put together such a winnning program from a not so stellar b- squad last year.  Anything can happen. 
I hope that this game is good enough that they will be talking about it in 20yrs. 

Region tourney is up in the air.  Wells County and Langdon have both  improved a bunch.  Its up to who is healthy and who wants it most.

Just to get the record straight, FW's JV was undefeated last season.  IA is also coming up from the TC's. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:36 am

nativegolfer wrote:
farmer wrote:

Just to get the record straight, FW's JV was undefeated last season.  IA is also coming up from the TC's. 

ya 4 winds jv wouldve beat alot of varsity teams last year IMO.  they were tough.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:48 am

I will also be meeting up with a guy from South Dakota for the game.  We both enjoy great basketball.  Long trip, but well worth it

FYI:  I just reached 400!!!  I would like to thank NDP for letting me in!  They are to thank, not me
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:49 am

Don't forget my coke and super rope.

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Boys