Four Winds vs. Leeds-Minn.

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:41 am

Oh you are serious!?  Ok, Wells County is not a run and gun team, the cannot keep up with FW if it goes to the run and gun. 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:42 am

have u seen wells county play.  the only reason they dont average as many points as 4 winds is becuz they sub in the 3rd quarter when they are blowing teams out.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:46 am

WC is old news, That horse is dead.  Go start a topic about FW vs Wells County again.  
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 am

i will if they meet up again in the districts but till then i dont feel like letting wells county get disrespected, but u apparently havent seen them so u cant say much more about them.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:00 am

My bad, I apologize for laughing!  but FW and Leed - Minn have already beat them, and now you are posting that on a FW vs L-M Topic?
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:07 am

i didnt bring wells county up in this topic but when i seen they were being bashed i did the same thing u wouldve done.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby The Schwab » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:07 am

who bashed them?
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:13 am

sodadrinker wrote:i didnt bring wells county up in this topic but when i seen they were being bashed i did the same thing u wouldve done.

I agree, I apologized, now go start a topic about wells county!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:19 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:just another ignorant child throwing random stuff out there! 

just another ignorant middle aged man throwing random stuff out there!

Dawg!  don't get mad cause I can back up what I say!  I don't throw out what sports writers and stuff that Pat Sweeney says at 10:20 PM! So don't pop a cap in my @$$, Tupac!

i back up wut i say to and i really wasnt mad but errytime u say summin about ignorant children uz buggin me much honestly the stuff u say on here iz verry funny 901

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby nativegolfer » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:06 am

cdub1 wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:just another ignorant child throwing random stuff out there! 

just another ignorant middle aged man throwing random stuff out there!

Dawg!  don't get mad cause I can back up what I say!  I don't throw out what sports writers and stuff that Pat Sweeney says at 10:20 PM! So don't pop a cap in my @$$, Tupac!

i back up wut i say to and i really wasnt mad but errytime u say summin about ignorant children uz buggin me much honestly the stuff u say on here iz verry funny 901

If you want to get treated with a little more respect and be taken more seriuosly then LEARN TO COMMUNICATE BETTER!  I can barely understand half of the things you write. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby tadam6 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:18 am

so who does everybody honestly think has the better team between L-M and FW
tadam6

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:41 am

tadam6 wrote:so who does everybody honestly think has the better team between L-M and FW

It all depends on who wants it more!  The edge would have to go FW on a big court to open it up a little.
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ace » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:25 pm

I'm predicting 4winds by 5
ace
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBballa » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:31 pm

Congrats on hitting the 360 mark IA. Its a really big accoplishment and shows that you obviously don't spend much time on here.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby u no it » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:05 pm

carrington
u no it

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:07 pm

u no it wrote:carrington

hahaha thanks for that.  it kinda takes the pressure off of me for talkin about wells county.  i think 4 winds is the better team but leeds is a good team and can win.  i honestly believe its up to ironheart and darling and i have a feeling they will be going at it to prove who is the best in the region.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:24 am

sodadrinker wrote:
u no it wrote:carrington

hahaha thanks for that.  it kinda takes the pressure off of me for talkin about wells county.  i think 4 winds is the better team but leeds is a good team and can win.  i honestly believe its up to ironheart and darling and i have a feeling they will be going at it to prove who is the best in the region.

Finally sodapop, we agree on something, hahaha!  I am excited already, 8 days and counting until the big game. 
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:25 am

ClassBballa wrote:Congrats on hitting the 360 mark IA. Its a really big accoplishment and shows that you obviously don't spend much time on here.

360?  You lost me brutha!  I spend as much time on here as I can, Don't tell my boss hahaha
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:07 am

360 posts big fella
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby toughregion2 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:59 am

I didnt think they had computers at the DAIRY QUEEN
toughregion2

Postby Indians Alumni » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:00 am

toughregion2 wrote:I didnt think they had computers at the DAIRY QUEEN

Tastee Freeze!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby toughregion2 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:03 am

ohhhhh that explains it MY BAD I APOLOGIZE!!!!!
toughregion2

Postby Indians Alumni » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:05 am

I am pushing for Cdub Status!  That dude can talk!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby tadam6 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:20 am

M-L by 7 ....RJ has 20+....IH not far behind
tadam6

Postby ClassBballa » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:40 am

Is everyone talked out about this game? with it coming up in less than a week i thought the discussion would be on fire.

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Boys