FOUR WINDS!!!!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby fruit snack » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:40 am

Aaronih wrote:THOUGHT THIS WAS A (FW) PAGE NOT A (DT) 1?? good year indians and we'll be back again next year and prolly see DT again in state..(TI) shoulkd have got class b player of the year.. i would like to see any of these players and put them on his team then see wat would have happened?? i dunno thas my 2-cents..fire away fellas..

IH is a better passer than the packs.....but all around the packs are better players
fruit snack

Postby baseball » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:57 am

fruit snack wrote:
Aaronih wrote:THOUGHT THIS WAS A (FW) PAGE NOT A (DT) 1?? good year indians and we'll be back again next year and prolly see DT again in state..(TI) shoulkd have got class b player of the year.. i would like to see any of these players and put them on his team then see wat would have happened?? i dunno thas my 2-cents..fire away fellas..

IH is a better passer than the packs.....but all around the packs are better players

i have to admit, when i heard co-SOY i thought for sure it was Ironheart and Bakkum.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:26 pm

nativegolfer wrote:One mystery to me was why FW didn't use their fullcourt press.  That's one of things that got them to Bismarck in the first place.  Other than that DT played good defense and the FW boys didn't hit the shots they usually hit.  Just picked a bad game to have an off shooting night.  By the way I have to share this tidbit.  I have about 12-15 people approach me at different times after the game and they all had the same three things to say:  they where rooting for FW, they hate DT and DT should be in class A.   After the final, alot of people where saying that they where hoping for a FW-Parshall matchup.  That would have been a crazy game!  Final score would have at least been in the 70's or 80's. 

no they shouldnt they would maybe win 2 games a year that is rediculous

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby feeshattack » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:54 pm

the only reason that people think DT should be class A is because they are jealous.... and now this is going to turn into a DT recruiting topic just cuz you brought that up

i personally think that TI is better than the packineau brothers.... but nathaniel definetly had the best tourny out of all of them
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:55 pm

feeshattack wrote:the only reason that people think DT should be class A is because they are jealous.... and now this is going to turn into a DT recruiting topic just cuz you brought that up

i personally think that TI is better than the packineau brothers.... but nathaniel definetly had the best tourny out of all of them

its just stupidity if dickinson trinity played st marys leet would have lit them up for 20 plus and when u add the shot clock it makes it unfair for trinity

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby thesports_guy32 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:13 pm

nativegolfer wrote:One mystery to me was why FW didn't use their fullcourt press.  That's one of things that got them to Bismarck in the first place.  Other than that DT played good defense and the FW boys didn't hit the shots they usually hit.  Just picked a bad game to have an off shooting night.  By the way I have to share this tidbit.  I have about 12-15 people approach me at different times after the game and they all had the same three things to say:  they where rooting for FW, they hate DT and DT should be in class A.   After the final, alot of people where saying that they where hoping for a FW-Parshall matchup.  That would have been a crazy game!  Final score would have at least been in the 70's or 80's. 

i never heard a single person say they wanted 4winds to win or that they wanted people to see FW and Parshall play. DT was a better team THAT GAME hands down. i don't care if FW had a bad shooting night. DT showed up to play and FW didn't. that's it. case closed.
thesports_guy32

Postby The Schwab » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:34 pm

thesports_guy32 wrote:

i never heard a single person say they wanted 4winds to win or that they wanted people to see FW and Parshall play
. DT was a better team THAT GAME hands down. i don't care if FW had a bad shooting night. DT showed up to play and FW didn't. that's it. case closed.
Ok I'll say it then....i would have loved to see Parshall play FW for the State Title game.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:11 pm

[user=1304]The Schwab[/user] wrote:
thesports_guy32 wrote:

i never heard a single person say they wanted 4winds to win or that they wanted people to see FW and Parshall play
. DT was a better team THAT GAME hands down. i don't care if FW had a bad shooting night. DT showed up to play and FW didn't. that's it. case closed.
Ok I'll say it then....i would have loved to see Parshall play FW for the State Title game.

It would've been a nice game no doubt but I defintely feel that FW got taken out of their game w/ a hand in their face and being pushed to take shots they didn't like but the packineau twins are IMO better than TIH because they did better against a good defense
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby pacod » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:00 pm

I've said it before and i'll say it again......FW got out coached big time. If you look at the first quarter stats when FW was in a 2-3 zone, they got out scored 21-7 and out rebounded 8-3. Why would rick have them start in a zone when they never played a zone all year. The boys did shoot bad, but you have to give props to DT with their shooting. I think if rick would teach the boys how to stay in front of their man, instead of reaching or going for the steal, they would've done a lot better in their game against DT. Congradulations to the INDIANS though. Congrats to Parshall for going the distance also.
pacod

Postby fruit snack » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:12 pm

pacod wrote:

I've said it before and i'll say it again......FW got out coached big time. If you look at the first quarter stats when FW was in a 2-3 zone, they got out scored 21-7 and out rebounded 8-3. Why would rick have them start in a zone when they never played a zone all year. The boys did shoot bad, but you have to give props to DT with their shooting. I think if rick would teach the boys how to stay in front of their man, instead of reaching or going for the steal, they would've done a lot better in their game against DT. Congradulations to the INDIANS though. Congrats to Parshall for going the distance also.

holy some1 actually admittin ricky messed up...wow
fruit snack

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:26 pm

No kidding. I didnt expect to hear that from pacod especially
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby fruit snack » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:35 am

u guys always come up with excuses, refs, bad coaching, etc.....instead of just admitting that u got outplayed by a better DT team.....if they had a rematch i think FW could beat them, but in state DT just flatout out played FW
fruit snack

Postby ND_Fan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:02 am

fruit snack wrote:u guys always come up with excuses, refs, bad coaching, etc.....instead of just admitting that u got outplayed by a better DT team.....if they had a rematch i think FW could beat them, but in state DT just flatout out played FW

Agreed
ND_Fan

Postby pacod » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:47 am

fruit snack wrote:u guys always come up with excuses, refs, bad coaching, etc.....instead of just admitting that u got outplayed by a better DT team.....if they had a rematch i think FW could beat them, but in state DT just flatout out played FW

HAHA what are you talking about. Your posts make no sense, but if you think i'm making excuses you better think again.  No ones making excuses, just stating the obvious.
pacod

Postby fruit snack » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:48 am

pacod wrote:

HAHA what are you talking about. Your posts make no sense, but if you think i'm making excuses you better think again.  No ones making excuses, just stating the obvious.

u talked ricky smith up like he was a god....like he got robbed everytime he didnt get a coach award.......and now ur starting to bash him and say he coached a bad game in state.....thats ur excuse
fruit snack

Postby WildWarrior » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:53 am

fruit snack wrote:
pacod wrote:

u talked ricky smith up like he was a god....like he got robbed everytime he didnt get a coach award.......and now ur starting to bash him and say he coached a bad game in state.....thats ur excuse

pacod is not the one bragging up coach smith, in fact he stated his predecessor was a great coach in the best coaches topic. 
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tadam6 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:24 am

:cool:i thought 4 winds was supposed to win state...wasn't everybody sayin that?...nobody can run w/ the indians....
tadam6

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:42 am

tadam6 wrote::cool:i thought 4 winds was supposed to win state...wasn't everybody sayin that?...nobody can run w/ the indians....
well....four winds had a pretty good showing at the state tournament.....and as for the "nobody can run w/ the indians" comment.......umm.....didnt parshall win state?
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:07 pm

The Schwab wrote:
tadam6 wrote::cool:i thought 4 winds was supposed to win state...wasn't everybody sayin that?...nobody can run w/ the indians....
well....four winds had a pretty good showing at the state tournament.....and as for the "nobody can run w/ the indians" comment.......umm.....didnt parshall win state?

Yep.....FW would've gave them a better run for their money than trinity did, but thats class B basketball for you, anything can happen. FW picked a bad time to have a bad game and trinity was fortunate that Marsh had the game of his life.
pacod

Postby pacod » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:19 pm

fruit snack wrote:
pacod wrote:

Better get your facts straight buddy. I never did brag up rick. I have a lot of respect for him as a man, but I disagree with his coaching tactics. I believe he's a good coach but not near the level that Coach Carr, Grinsteinner, or Nelson are at.
pacod

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:13 pm

[user=1304]The Schwab[/user] wrote:

I thought we were talking about a mascot??
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ND_Fan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:26 pm

pacod wrote:
The Schwab wrote:

Yep.....FW would've gave them a better run for their money than trinity did, but thats class B basketball for you, anything can happen. FW picked a bad time to have a bad game and trinity was fortunate that Marsh had the game of his life.

U always say you admit that trinity's better but you never come out and say it. Can't someone just admit that trinity is the better TEAM with out adding a comment like "trinity was fortunate that Marsh had the game of his life"????? In my own personal opinion, four winds was just outplayed, out experienced, out coached, and out hustled in every aspect of that first round game. And when it comes down to it, Trinity just wanted it worse than Four Winds did.
ND_Fan

Postby fruit snack » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:29 pm

dominationSCS wrote:[user=1304]The Schwab[/user] wrote:

FW and parshalls mascots were one of the best parts of watching the state tournament

fruit snack

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:38 pm

[user=2002]fruit snack[/user] wrote:

FW and parshalls mascots were one of the best parts of watching the state tournament

ha yea they were but don't natives find it a bit contradrictory that they can have those mascots and no one else plus I though the headdress was sacred doesn't seem that BB is a sacred event maybe on the rez it is....anyways watching FW and the DT, DT is the better team only because they play defense FW was more talented but DT has the better coach
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby wildboy » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:17 pm

dominationSCS wrote:[user=2002]fruit snack[/user] wrote:

?

ha yea they were but don't natives find it a bit contradrictory that they can have those mascots and no one else plus I though the headdress was sacred doesn't seem that BB is a sacred event maybe on the rez it is....anyways watching FW and the DT, DT is the better team only because they play defense FW was more talented but DT has the better coach

I didn't see that must D from Trinity, it was that FW boyz had a bad game shoot weren't going in and Trinity little bunny shoot were going in.
wildboy
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Boys