best 6th man?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

best 6th man?

Postby tjb1 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:45 am

who do you guys believe is the best 6th man this year. when a player is struggling, or a player goes down with an injury who do you guys think is the best to turn to?
tjb1

Re: best 6th man?

Postby JJBD20 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:10 pm

i got to go with Mike Cree from Dunseith!!hes putting in a lot of time for them n doing a good job filling in!!
JJBD20

Postby King OF Kings » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:47 am

MIke cree for dunseith, stepped up in the bishop ryan game coming off the bench scoring twelve then the next day came off the bench scoring 13, he is a very strong sixthman
King OF Kings

Postby kobe4mvp » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:53 am

i totally agree. mike cree is a great player and can play any position on the floor.
kobe4mvp

Postby Dragon32 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:02 pm

its hands down Mike Cree
Dragon32

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:09 pm

Ok....can we get an opinion from anyone not from Dunseith now???
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NC_408 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:32 pm

Tanner Hoveland from BCN he gives the starters a break and he plays good defense and he has also shown the ability to hit the shot and take the ball to the hole.
NC_408
NDPreps Starter

Postby ballaholic#3 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:17 pm

i hate to be kind of a jerk but i watched BCN play last year and i saw they had one guy and no one else. where are these players coming from? someone not from BCN please tell me if they're legit or not because based on what i saw it's not but i could be wrong
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bison fan » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:59 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:Ok....can we get an opinion from anyone not from Dunseith now???

Ya I aint from Dunseith I from around District 1 and Ithink that Mike Cree is good He Prolly aint the best though but pretty close 8)
Bison fan

Postby SWBandit » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:07 am

The best sixth man is from bowman..... and hes not even a player, he is just a voice amongst the crowd but believe me he is a force no one is ready for
SWBandit

Postby project-pat » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:10 am

SWBandit wrote:The best sixth man is from bowman..... and hes not even a player, he is just a voice amongst the crowd but believe me he is a force no one is ready for

I wonder who that could be... :oops:
project-pat

Postby ddn4tcom » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:49 am

SWBandit wrote:The best sixth man is from bowman..... and hes not even a player, he is just a voice amongst the crowd but believe me he is a force no one is ready for

He's able to get into your head before the game even starts...i think bowman has to credit this guy for some of their success...he is a true American Hero... :D :wink:
ddn4tcom
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ballaholic#3 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:29 pm

i never heard project pat talking too much in the stands when scranton dominated them for about a decade there. that's just me
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:32 pm

ballaholic#3 wrote:i never heard project pat talking too much in the stands when scranton dominated them for about a decade there. that's just me

our team was not very good until about 2002...i was in no mood for trash talking...and seeing as how i was in like 5th grade when scranton was in their prime haha...
project-pat

Postby SnuggleMuffin » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:58 pm

project-pat wrote:
ballaholic#3 wrote:i never heard project pat talking too much in the stands when scranton dominated them for about a decade there. that's just me

our team was not very good until about 2002...i was in no mood for trash talking...and seeing as how i was in like 5th grade when scranton was in their prime haha...

Hesss my boyeeee...
Luv that kid to death
SnuggleMuffin

Postby SWBandit » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:15 pm

Project Pat is my prodigy and my hero!!! i know that is sort of contradictory but also the truth... and who cares about Scranton? Seriously? Is that town even there anymore?
SWBandit

Postby SnuggleMuffin » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:19 pm

SWBandit wrote:Project Pat is my prodigy and my hero!!! i know that is sort of contradictory but also the truth... and who cares about Scranton? Seriously? Is that town even there anymore?

HAHAHAHA
Scranton is horrible at everything these days.
But obviously you dont know me and Project Pat are dating..
SnuggleMuffin

Postby project-pat » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:25 pm

SnuggleMuffin wrote:
SWBandit wrote:Project Pat is my prodigy and my hero!!! i know that is sort of contradictory but also the truth... and who cares about Scranton? Seriously? Is that town even there anymore?

HAHAHAHA
Scranton is horrible at everything these days.
But obviously you dont know me and Project Pat are dating..

shhhh...dont reveal that secret haha...ok back to the topic at hand...

best 6th men in region 7....Wade Trotter of Killdeer and Cody Koppenstein of Heart River...Cody should be starting though, he just didn't join the team soon enough....look out for these two...
project-pat

Postby bgt3225 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:05 pm

aaron stemen from lamoure is turning into a solid player off the bench had a 3 point play to start a 9-0 run against hazen [which lamoure would later win in ot] and although he hasn't got into double figures he has the ability to hit the outside shot and drive to the basket. He will be a great asset for the loboes later in the year.
bgt3225
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gator-nation » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:14 pm

wade trotter? is he even their 6th man? i think he needs a little more experience so hes not so confused or timid on the floor. i think kale overson is killdeers best bench player this year.
gator-nation

Postby dogg » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:42 pm

On Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page, they've got 3 guys that are ready to go in at any given time. Reimers, Bergstrom & Ihry - They're able to give their starters a break or get new blood in the game, and that gives the Spartans depth.
dogg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tjb1 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:49 pm

bgt3225 wrote:aaron stemen from lamoure is turning into a solid player off the bench had a 3 point play to start a 9-0 run against hazen [which lamoure would later win in ot] and although he hasn't got into double figures he has the ability to hit the outside shot and drive to the basket. He will be a great asset for the loboes later in the year.
i think when he gets older and has more experience he will be a tough player to stop
tjb1

Postby poweraidman » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:17 am

in the district 5 tourny, i think its gonna come down to who has the better 6th man for most of the games.
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby number33 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 am

i would have to say mike cree steps it up and is one of the best 6th mans in the state :mrgreen:
number33
NDPreps Reserve

Postby scruffy » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:11 am

Trust me, Project-Pat can be intimidated. In reality he's as timid as a mouse and won't harm a fly! :lol:
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Next

Return to Boys