2012-13 BBB Picks

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby GoPack#2 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Not to bad so far!

Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 18-10
Week 3: 13-10
Week 4: 20-7
YTD: 61-33
Last edited by GoPack#2 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Give them nothing but take from them everything"
User avatar
GoPack#2
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:58 am

GoPack#2 wrote:Not to bad so far!
Last Week: 20-7
YTD: 61-33


Last Week: 24-3
YTD: 76-18
:D 8)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10714
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:05 am

Post-Break Schedule (Jan. 3rd - 5th)

Thursday, January 3rd
#5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0) @ #1 Beulah (8-0)
Hillsboro-Central Valley (2-6) @ Northern Cass (4-2)
Lakota-Adams-Edmore (4-3) @ P-B-K (4-3)
Wilton-Wing (2-6) @ Solen (5-4)

Friday, January 4th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs. RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh
#6 Rugby (7-1) @ #5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0)
#8 Cavalier (6-1) @ St. John (5-1)
May-Port-CG (4-3) @ Midway-Minto (6-1)
South Border (1-6) @ Napoleon (4-3)
Flasher (4-4) @ Standing Rock (4-2)

Saturday, January 5th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs #4 Oak Grove (6-1) @ Shiloh
#9 Four Winds-Minnewaukan (7-2) @ Standing Rock (4-2)
#10 Central Cass (7-0) @ Milnor (4-4)
RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh Christian (5-2)
LaMoure-LM (7-1) @ Central Prairie (1-5)
Strasburg/Zeeland (6-0) @ Ellendale (3-5)
Solen (5-4) @ Heart River (4-2)
Bowman County (3-4) @ Hazen (5-3)
Powers Lake (5-1) vs. Watford City (2-4) @ WSC
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10714
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby GoPack#2 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
GoPack#2 wrote:Not to bad so far!
Last Week: 20-7
YTD: 61-33


Last Week: 24-3
YTD: 76-18
:D 8)

come on couldnt let me gloat a little haha :wink:
"Give them nothing but take from them everything"
User avatar
GoPack#2
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby GoPack#2 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Post-Break Schedule (Jan. 3rd - 5th)

Thursday, January 3rd
#5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0) @ #1 Beulah (8-0)
Hillsboro-Central Valley (2-6) @ Northern Cass (4-2)
Lakota-Adams-Edmore (4-3) @ P-B-K (4-3)
Wilton-Wing (2-6) @ Solen (5-4)

Friday, January 4th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs. RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh
#6 Rugby (7-1) @ #5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0)
#8 Cavalier (6-1) @ St. John (5-1)
May-Port-CG (4-3) @ Midway-Minto (6-1)
South Border (1-6) @ Napoleon (4-3)
Flasher (4-4) @ Standing Rock (3-2)*

Saturday, January 5th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs #4 Oak Grove (6-1) @ Shiloh
#9 Four Winds-Minnewaukan (7-2) @ Standing Rock (3-2)*
#10 Central Cass (7-0) @ Milnor (4-4)
RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh Christian (5-2)
LaMoure-LM (7-1) @ Central Prairie (1-5)
Strasburg/Zeeland (6-0) @ Ellendale (3-5)
Solen (5-4) @ Heart River (4-2)
Bowman County (3-4) @ Hazen (5-3)
Powers Lake (5-1) vs. Watford City (2-4) @ WSC
"Give them nothing but take from them everything"
User avatar
GoPack#2
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby SportsYearRound » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 pm

Thursday, January 3rd
#5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0) @ #1 Beulah (8-0)
Hillsboro-Central Valley (2-6) @ Northern Cass (4-2)
Lakota-Adams-Edmore (4-3) @ P-B-K (4-3)
Wilton-Wing (2-6) @ Solen (5-4)

Friday, January 4th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs. RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh
#6 Rugby (7-1) @ #5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0)
#8 Cavalier (6-1) @ St. John (5-1)
May-Port-CG (4-3) @ Midway-Minto (6-1)
South Border (1-6) @ Napoleon (4-3)
Flasher (4-4) @ Standing Rock (3-2)*

Saturday, January 5th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs #4 Oak Grove (6-1) @ Shiloh
#9 Four Winds-Minnewaukan (7-2) @ Standing Rock (3-2)*
#10 Central Cass (7-0) @ Milnor (4-4)
RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh Christian (5-2)
LaMoure-LM (7-1) @ Central Prairie (1-5)
Strasburg/Zeeland (6-0) @ Ellendale (3-5)
Solen (5-4) @ Heart River (4-2)
Bowman County (3-4) @ Hazen (5-3)
Powers Lake (5-1) vs. Watford City (2-4) @ WSC

YTD:65-29
LW:18-9
SportsYearRound
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:47 am

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby WalkingStick » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Post-Break Schedule (Jan. 3rd - 5th)

Thursday, January 3rd
#5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0) @ #1 Beulah (8-0)
Hillsboro-Central Valley (2-6) @ Northern Cass (4-2)
Lakota-Adams-Edmore (4-3) @ P-B-K(4-3)
Wilton-Wing (2-6) @ Solen (5-4)

Friday, January 4th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs. RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh
#6 Rugby (7-1) @ #5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0)
#8 Cavalier (6-1) @ St. John (5-1) - could be an interesting game...St. John is very underrated
May-Port-CG (4-3) @ Midway-Minto (6-1)
South Border (1-6) @ Napoleon (4-3)
Flasher (4-4) @ Standing Rock (4-2)

Saturday, January 5th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs #4 Oak Grove (6-1) @ Shiloh
#9 Four Winds-Minnewaukan (7-2) @ Standing Rock (4-2)
#10 Central Cass (7-0) @ Milnor (4-4)
RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh Christian (5-2)
LaMoure-LM (7-1) @ Central Prairie (1-5)
Strasburg/Zeeland (6-0) @ Ellendale (3-5)
Solen (5-4) @ Heart River (4-2)
Bowman County (3-4) @ Hazen (5-3)
Powers Lake (5-1) vs. Watford City (2-4) @ WSC

Last Week: 21-6
YTD: 72-22
WalkingStick
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:06 pm

Post-Break Schedule (Jan. 3rd - 5th)

Thursday, January 3rd
#5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0) @ #1 Beulah (8-0)
Hillsboro-Central Valley (2-6) @ Northern Cass (4-2)
Lakota-Adams-Edmore (4-3) @ P-B-K (4-3)
Wilton-Wing (2-6) @ Solen (5-4)

Friday, January 4th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs. RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh
#6 Rugby (7-1) @ #5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0)
#8 Cavalier (6-1) @ St. John (5-1)
May-Port-CG (4-3) @ Midway-Minto (6-1)
South Border (1-6) @ Napoleon (4-3)
Flasher (4-4) @ Standing Rock (4-2)

Saturday, January 5th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs #4 Oak Grove (6-1) @ Shiloh
#9 Four Winds-Minnewaukan (7-2) @ Standing Rock (4-2)
#10 Central Cass (7-0) @ Milnor (4-4)
RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh Christian (5-2)
LaMoure-LM (7-1) @ Central Prairie (1-5)
Strasburg/Zeeland (6-0) @ Ellendale (3-5)
Solen (5-4) @ Heart River (4-2)
Bowman County (3-4) @ Hazen (5-3)
Powers Lake (5-1) vs. Watford City (2-4) @ WSC

Last Week: 24-3
YTD: 76-18
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10714
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby BB11 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:50 pm

I haven't picked yet - but I'll try my luck this week.

hursday, January 3rd
#5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0) @ #1 Beulah (8-0)
Hillsboro-Central Valley (2-6) @ Northern Cass (4-2)
Lakota-Adams-Edmore (4-3) @ P-B-K (4-3)
Wilton-Wing (2-6) @ Solen (5-4)

Friday, January 4th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0
) vs. RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh
#6 Rugby (7-1) @ #5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0)
#8 Cavalier (6-1) @ St. John (5-1)
May-Port-CG (4-3) @ Midway-Minto (6-1)
S[b]outh Border[/b] (1-6) @ Napoleon (4-3)
Flasher (4-4) @ Standing Rock (4-2)

Saturday, January 5th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs #4 Oak Grove (6-1) @ Shiloh
#9 Four Winds-Minnewaukan (7-2) @ Standing Rock (4-2)
#10 Central Cass (7-0) @ Milnor (4-4)
RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh Christian (5-2)
LaMoure-LM (7-1) @ Central Prairie (1-5)
Strasburg/Zeeland (6-0) @ Ellendale (3-5)
Solen (5-4) @ Heart River (4-2)
Bowman County (3-4) @ Hazen (5-3)
Powers Lake (5-1) vs. Watford City (2-4) @ WSC
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 673
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:49 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby sportsfan25 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:57 pm

So I'm not much for predictions, but I'm a Region 1 fan and noticed out of the 4 picks so far, people are split on the Central Cass-Milnor game. A 7-0 vs. a 4-4, a #10 ranking vs never seen the polls. Glancing at the other games, no other upsets like that picked (4 over 3 and 6 over 5 don't consider upsets). Just wondering what people are seeing in Milnor that makes you pick them? On paper a 7-0 vs. 4-4 is an obvious pick for the 7-0 team, so what have Walkingstick and Gopack seen? Just interested in the point of views. But then again, Run chose CC and his record stands above Gopack, so maybe it is a moot point. ;)
sportsfan25
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby sportsfan25 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Ok, we'll as I was writing there was another pick for CC. Ah well, still curious.
sportsfan25
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby ndsportsfan44 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:04 am

Post-Break Schedule (Jan. 3rd - 5th)

Thursday, January 3rd
#5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0) @ #1 Beulah (8-0)
Hillsboro-Central Valley (2-6) @ Northern Cass (4-2)
Lakota-Adams-Edmore (4-3) @ P-B-K (4-3)
Wilton-Wing (2-6) @ Solen (5-4)

Friday, January 4th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs. RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh
#6 Rugby (7-1) @ #5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0)
#8 Cavalier (6-1) @ St. John (5-1)
May-Port-CG (4-3) @ Midway-Minto (6-1)
South Border (1-6) @ Napoleon (4-3)
Flasher (4-4) @ Standing Rock (4-2)

Saturday, January 5th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs #4 Oak Grove (6-1) @ Shiloh
#9 Four Winds-Minnewaukan (7-2) @ Standing Rock (4-2)
#10 Central Cass (7-0) @ Milnor (4-4)
RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh Christian (5-2)
LaMoure-LM (7-1) @ Central Prairie (1-5)
Strasburg/Zeeland (6-0) @ Ellendale (3-5)
Solen (5-4) @ Heart River (4-2)
Bowman County (3-4) @ Hazen (5-3)
Powers Lake (5-1) vs. Watford City (2-4) @ WSC

last week (21-6)
ytd (62-16)
ndsportsfan44
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:26 am

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:31 am

sportsfan25 wrote:So I'm not much for predictions, but I'm a Region 1 fan and noticed out of the 4 picks so far, people are split on the Central Cass-Milnor game. A 7-0 vs. a 4-4, a #10 ranking vs never seen the polls. Glancing at the other games, no other upsets like that picked (4 over 3 and 6 over 5 don't consider upsets). Just wondering what people are seeing in Milnor that makes you pick them? On paper a 7-0 vs. 4-4 is an obvious pick for the 7-0 team, so what have Walkingstick and Gopack seen? Just interested in the point of views. But then again, Run chose CC and his record stands above Gopack, so maybe it is a moot point. ;)


Its really just for fun...but IMO its a tossup game. Milnor is a tough place to play...plus Milnor is not a bad team at 4-4 (losses to Oak Grove, Enderlin, Valley City & LaMoure-LM). It also seems like they are starting to turn things around. Central Cass is 7-0...but the combined record of their opponents is 17-34...so they haven't truly played anyone solid yet.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10714
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby ClassBEast » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
sportsfan25 wrote:So I'm not much for predictions, but I'm a Region 1 fan and noticed out of the 4 picks so far, people are split on the Central Cass-Milnor game. A 7-0 vs. a 4-4, a #10 ranking vs never seen the polls. Glancing at the other games, no other upsets like that picked (4 over 3 and 6 over 5 don't consider upsets). Just wondering what people are seeing in Milnor that makes you pick them? On paper a 7-0 vs. 4-4 is an obvious pick for the 7-0 team, so what have Walkingstick and Gopack seen? Just interested in the point of views. But then again, Run chose CC and his record stands above Gopack, so maybe it is a moot point. ;)


Its really just for fun...but IMO its a tossup game. Milnor is a tough place to play...plus Milnor is not a bad team at 4-4 (losses to Oak Grove, Enderlin, Valley City & LaMoure-LM). It also seems like they are starting to turn things around. Central Cass is 7-0...but the combined record of their opponents is 17-34...so they haven't truly played anyone solid yet.


Still... Milnor lost to Enderlin 51 - 47 (in Milnor - the tough place to play) and Central Cass beat Enderlin 91 - 54. Give CC a little credit - they are not going to lose to Milnor. Are they going to sail through the region this year - absolutely not. But they are a good team and I don't expect will be challenged too much by anyone in District 1. District 2, once again, will be represented well in the regional semi-final IMO!
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:00 am
Location: North Dakota, , USA

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby dyhardballa09 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Post-Break Schedule (Jan. 3rd - 5th)

Thursday, January 3rd
#5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0) @ #1 Beulah (8-0)
Hillsboro-Central Valley (2-6) @ Northern Cass (4-2)
Lakota-Adams-Edmore (4-3) @ P-B-K (4-3)
Wilton-Wing (2-6) @ Solen (5-4)

Friday, January 4th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs. RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh
#6 Rugby (7-1) @ #5 Des Lacs-Burlington (5-0)
#8 Cavalier (6-1) @ St. John (5-1)
May-Port-CG (4-3) @ Midway-Minto (6-1)
South Border (1-6) @ Napoleon (4-3)
Flasher (4-4) @ Standing Rock (4-2)

Saturday, January 5th
#3 Dickinson Trinity (8-0) vs #4 Oak Grove (6-1) @ Shiloh
#9 Four Winds-Minnewaukan (7-2) @ Standing Rock (4-2)
#10 Central Cass (7-0) @ Milnor (4-4)
RV Our Redeemer's (7-0) @ Shiloh Christian (5-2)
LaMoure-LM (7-1) @ Central Prairie (1-5)
Strasburg/Zeeland (6-0) @ Ellendale (3-5)
Solen (5-4) @ Heart River (4-2)
Bowman County (3-4) @ Hazen (5-3)
Powers Lake (5-1) vs. Watford City (2-4) @ WSC

LW- 21-6
STD- 63-31
dyhardballa09
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:53 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:36 pm

ClassBEast wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
sportsfan25 wrote:So I'm not much for predictions, but I'm a Region 1 fan and noticed out of the 4 picks so far, people are split on the Central Cass-Milnor game. A 7-0 vs. a 4-4, a #10 ranking vs never seen the polls. Glancing at the other games, no other upsets like that picked (4 over 3 and 6 over 5 don't consider upsets). Just wondering what people are seeing in Milnor that makes you pick them? On paper a 7-0 vs. 4-4 is an obvious pick for the 7-0 team, so what have Walkingstick and Gopack seen? Just interested in the point of views. But then again, Run chose CC and his record stands above Gopack, so maybe it is a moot point. ;)


Its really just for fun...but IMO its a tossup game. Milnor is a tough place to play...plus Milnor is not a bad team at 4-4 (losses to Oak Grove, Enderlin, Valley City & LaMoure-LM). It also seems like they are starting to turn things around. Central Cass is 7-0...but the combined record of their opponents is 17-34...so they haven't truly played anyone solid yet.


Still... Milnor lost to Enderlin 51 - 47 (in Milnor - the tough place to play) and Central Cass beat Enderlin 91 - 54. Give CC a little credit - they are not going to lose to Milnor. Are they going to sail through the region this year - absolutely not. But they are a good team and I don't expect will be challenged too much by anyone in District 1. District 2, once again, will be represented well in the regional semi-final IMO!


Milnor was struggling early...and Enderlin came out hot early. Enderlin did not show up to play against Central Cass and Central Cass absolutely took it to Enderlin (it brought Enderlin down-to-earth a bit).

I'm not trying to discredit Central Cass one bit...just stating that their early season schedule has been pretty weak (best team being MPCG 4-3). We'll definitely see how good Central Cass is from January 18th to January 24th when they have games against (rankings as of today) #7 CARRINGTON (1/18), #3 Class AA Hawley, MN @ Fargo Civic Center (1/19), Linton-HMB @ Jamestown (1/22), and at #4 Oak Grove (1/24).
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10714
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby GoPack#2 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ClassBEast wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
sportsfan25 wrote:So I'm not much for predictions, but I'm a Region 1 fan and noticed out of the 4 picks so far, people are split on the Central Cass-Milnor game. A 7-0 vs. a 4-4, a #10 ranking vs never seen the polls. Glancing at the other games, no other upsets like that picked (4 over 3 and 6 over 5 don't consider upsets). Just wondering what people are seeing in Milnor that makes you pick them? On paper a 7-0 vs. 4-4 is an obvious pick for the 7-0 team, so what have Walkingstick and Gopack seen? Just interested in the point of views. But then again, Run chose CC and his record stands above Gopack, so maybe it is a moot point. ;)


Its really just for fun...but IMO its a tossup game. Milnor is a tough place to play...plus Milnor is not a bad team at 4-4 (losses to Oak Grove, Enderlin, Valley City & LaMoure-LM). It also seems like they are starting to turn things around. Central Cass is 7-0...but the combined record of their opponents is 17-34...so they haven't truly played anyone solid yet.


Still... Milnor lost to Enderlin 51 - 47 (in Milnor - the tough place to play) and Central Cass beat Enderlin 91 - 54. Give CC a little credit - they are not going to lose to Milnor. Are they going to sail through the region this year - absolutely not. But they are a good team and I don't expect will be challenged too much by anyone in District 1. District 2, once again, will be represented well in the regional semi-final IMO!


Milnor was struggling early...and Enderlin came out hot early. Enderlin did not show up to play against Central Cass and Central Cass absolutely took it to Enderlin (it brought Enderlin down-to-earth a bit).

I'm not trying to discredit Central Cass one bit...just stating that their early season schedule has been pretty weak (best team being MPCG 4-3). We'll definitely see how good Central Cass is from January 18th to January 24th when they have games against (rankings as of today) #7 CARRINGTON (1/18), #3 Class AA Hawley, MN @ Fargo Civic Center (1/19), Linton-HMB @ Jamestown (1/22), and at #4 Oak Grove (1/24).


Well I am picking Milnor in this one because Central Cass is virtually untested so far and they have to travel their on a Saturday night and it being Central Cass's first game back after break (not sure about Milnor) and Central Cass lives and dies by the trey ball so I am predicting a litttle bit on rust on the good ol three point shot for them.
"Give them nothing but take from them everything"
User avatar
GoPack#2
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby leroybla » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 pm

I'm not making any prediction, but anyone who's been to a CC game knows that a disproportionate number of their points come from LAYUPS, not 3-pointers. It's their press that makes these possible.
leroybla
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby GoPack#2 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 pm

leroybla wrote:I'm not making any prediction, but anyone who's been to a CC game knows that a disproportionate number of their points come from LAYUPS, not 3-pointers. It's their press that makes these possible.

Ok yeah they shoot a lot of layups as well as threes but its pretty easy to do that when you are playing teams that arent the best. My earlier comment was just what i think, i could right or i could be completely wrong! We will have to wait and see!
"Give them nothing but take from them everything"
User avatar
GoPack#2
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby sportsfan25 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Thanks for the opinions! I just like to hear details when I see things that seem different like that. And you hit it on the head, GoPack; We will have to wait and see!
sportsfan25
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby GoPack#2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:35 pm

So what happened in the Milnor-Central Cass game it sounded wild?
"Give them nothing but take from them everything"
User avatar
GoPack#2
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby d_fense » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Not sure if a 15 second shot clock would have expired more than two or three times. Milnor shot pretty well, but CC didn't contest much.
d_fense
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:13 am
Location: Small town eastern ND

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby wolves65 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:05 am

what was the score?
wolves65
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby ClassBEast » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:16 am

wolves65 wrote:what was the score?


#10 Central Cass 84 @ Milnor 102

I wasn't there, but where was the defense?? :(
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:00 am
Location: North Dakota, , USA

Re: 2012-13 BBB Picks

Postby GoPack#2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:17 am

102-84 I believe in regulation
"Give them nothing but take from them everything"
User avatar
GoPack#2
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Boys

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest