AD of the Year

The Buzz on Class B.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

AD of the Year

Postby Sportsrube » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:48 pm

Serious question - What exactly are the guidelines for being chosen AD of the Year for your District, Region and State? Is there a set of criteria, is it voted on by the other AD's, etc.... Everyone knows that the SAOY is based on their abilities, same with Coach of the Year, but I seriously wonder what qualifications one needs to be chosen AD of the Year.
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: AD of the Year

Postby Baller » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:35 pm

I honestly think it just rotates among the ideas but I actually have no idea.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Sportsrube » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:14 am

Baller wrote:I honestly think it just rotates among the ideas but I actually have no idea.

I've asked our AD and he doesn't really know either.
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BasketballMind » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:37 am

I think discussing it similarly to discussing other awards is a funny thing to do. "You know, last year, wow was he a great AD. This was more of a rebuilding year for that AD. We'll see if he can get better in the off-season and win it again next year."

"At the start of the season, I would have never predicted him to win AD of the year. What a journey from start to finish!"

"She got hosed! She was way better at AD duties than the winner. This isn't fair!"
BasketballMind
NDPreps All-State

Postby Sportsrube » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:52 pm

BasketballMind wrote:I think discussing it similarly to discussing other awards is a funny thing to do. "You know, last year, wow was he a great AD. This was more of a rebuilding year for that AD. We'll see if he can get better in the off-season and win it again next year."

"At the start of the season, I would have never predicted him to win AD of the year. What a journey from start to finish!"

"She got hosed! She was way better at AD duties than the winner. This isn't fair!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Basketball - Class B