County and Holiday Tournaments

The Buzz on Class B.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

County and Holiday Tournaments

Postby GJF85 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Well, basketball season is right around the corner. I'm planning on going to the Barnes County Tournament in Valley City. Are there any other county or holiday tournaments that go on during the season? I know Shiloh Christian has their New Year's Tournament, and the NDSCS Bonanza in Wahpeton.
GJF85
Joshua 1:9
ND High School Baseball & Softball Website in Progress
GJF85
NDPreps Reserve

Re: County and Holiday Tournaments

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:16 pm

GJF85 wrote:Well, basketball season is right around the corner. I'm planning on going to the Barnes County Tournament in Valley City. Are there any other county or holiday tournaments that go on during the season? I know Shiloh Christian has their New Year's Tournament, and the NDSCS Bonanza in Wahpeton.

List of last year's tournaments: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=13672
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Re: County and Holiday Tournaments

Postby GJF85 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:41 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
GJF85 wrote:Well, basketball season is right around the corner. I'm planning on going to the Barnes County Tournament in Valley City. Are there any other county or holiday tournaments that go on during the season? I know Shiloh Christian has their New Year's Tournament, and the NDSCS Bonanza in Wahpeton.

List of last year's tournaments: http://www.northdakotapreps.com/viewtop ... 83&t=13672

Greatly appreciated Run thanks
GJF85
Joshua 1:9
ND High School Baseball & Softball Website in Progress
GJF85
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Basketball - Class B