Mandan girl's BB

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby arsnl7 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:23 pm

carolina-bb, do you even know what you are talking about when you type these things?
arsnl7

Postby cdub1 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:34 pm

I'm thinking that Mandan will have no problem winning state the next 5 years.  The younger girls teams in the program dont lose and they have the best varsity every year.

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ming01 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:09 pm

Let's just take it year by year, who knows someone could knock them off.
Last edited by Ming01 on Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby arsnl7 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:22 pm

I think the only way mandan wont win state in the near future is if they just have a terrible game in the c-ship, but i have a feeling that the streak wont last much longer
arsnl7

Postby cdub1 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:09 pm

Theres a possibility that they could lose but I dont see it happening because Amundson always has great players coming up because they play varsity for 3 or 4 years and the other schools dont do that with alot of their players.  It also seems like he has the tallest team in the state every year and I'm kinda wondering how he does that?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Girls