New Mexico bound

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby point/center » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:55 am

KX News in Bismarck reports that Mandan girls BB player Jessic Kielpinski verbally committed to New Mexico.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby umn_gophers » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:48 pm

congrats to her; 
umn_gophers
NDPreps Rookie

Postby rep » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:56 pm

honestly, i guess i know next to nothing about the new mexico basketball program...is anyone a little more familiar with them? their coach? a little history on the program? if she will redshirt or have a chance to see the floor a little right away?
rep

Postby umn_gophers » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:24 pm

rep wrote:honestly, i guess i know next to nothing about the new mexico basketball program...is anyone a little more familiar with them? their coach? a little history on the program? if she will redshirt or have a chance to see the floor a little right away?

they're sporadically ranked in the top25.  the mountain west is usually decided between their game with Utah.  They're ranked 17th in a college basketball magazine's preseason poll.  I have a feeling that she won't be playing her freshman year, unless they have a substantial lead =/  But... she will be part of the future of lobo basketball.
umn_gophers
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:22 am

oh she will be getting in the game theres no doubt in my mind shes is alot better than her stats say
ballplayer15

Postby cdub1 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:09 am

mcdonalds all america nominee would score more but the press gets the guards points and limits her touches

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Girls