CHS West Region Title

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

CHS West Region Title

Postby Schmidty22 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:55 pm

With out a doubt the hottest team in the state is the Century Patriots they have just recently won the West Region crown and are playing Fargo Shanley in the first round of the State Tourney on Thursday is there any team in the tourney that can slow down Century? Well the answer is no they are going to win the State Crown in convincing fashion.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Re: CHS West Region Title

Postby sportsguruguy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Wow...Dont think they will be state champions convincingly!!They are giong to have to get past Shanley, and then North!If they make the finals they will see South( won their 5th straight EDC title) or Red River. If I remember right South beat them by 10!
sportsguruguy
NDPreps Starter

Postby scoobyx2 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:59 pm

sportsguruguy wrote:Wow...Dont think they will be state champions convincingly!!They are giong to have to get past Shanley, and then North!If they make the finals they will see South( won their 5th straight EDC title) or Red River. If I remember right South beat them by 10!

I really think it will be a North and South championship game w/ South winning it all. Century should win their 1st round game, but I also wouldn't be surprised if the EDC swept through the 1st round. Shanley will come out with nothing to lose.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Eminence » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:06 pm

1st Round:
Century
North
South
RR
2nd Round
Century
RR
Final
1.RR
2.Century
3.South
4.North
You miss 100% of all shots you don't take!
Eminence
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Schmidty22 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 am

sportsguruguy wrote:Wow...Dont think they will be state champions convincingly!!They are giong to have to get past Shanley, and then North!If they make the finals they will see South( won their 5th straight EDC title) or Red River. If I remember right South beat them by 10!

I also believe that was Centurys second game which is notbthat big of deal. Also South hasn't seen Century play since that game and they have come out more prepared to crack skulls the ever.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby magicmorman » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:03 am

Schmidty22 wrote:

I also believe that was Centurys second game which is notbthat big of deal. Also South hasn't seen Century play since that game and they have come out more prepared to crack skulls the ever.

Agreed. that game was in the very begining of the season, and century has improved greatly over the course of the year. they have a strong starting line and some very good players coming off the bench.
Mormon Hill’ had been long designated ‘as the place in which countless treasures were buried
magicmorman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsguruguy » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:01 am

magicmorman wrote:
Schmidty22 wrote:

Agreed. that game was in the very begining of the season, and century has improved greatly over the course of the year. they have a strong starting line and some very good players coming off the bench.

I believe every team in the state has improved from the beginning of the season. A loss is a loss!!
sportsguruguy
NDPreps Starter

Postby KiNg LeBrOn » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:18 am

What if 1 seed Century chokes like they did at state last year? Actually I don't think they will with Buck and Peterson seniors now, but I think they will come out on top this year. Even though the EDC for girls is much stronger.
Swag is vicious
KiNg LeBrOn
NDPreps Reserve

Postby scoobyx2 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:39 am

KiNg LeBrOn wrote:What if 1 seed Century chokes like they did at state last year? Actually I don't think they will with Buck and Peterson seniors now, but I think they will come out on top this year. Even though the EDC for girls is much stronger.

I wouldn't really say Century choked last year. They lost to BHS (who was the WDA season and eventual State champs), and then went on the finish 3rd over Mandan. But I do feel this year the EDC is stronger. I just hope Century wins over Shanley to avoid an EDC sweep.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Girls