All Conference Predictions

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: All Conference Predictions

Postby sportsguruguy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 pm

[quote="balla45"]EDC doesn't have an all-tournament team. I am not 100% sure, as it seems to change every year, but I believe 2 years ago the coaches voted after the WDA tournament, but last year they voted before. It just seems that it takes awhile for the media to get the results.[/quote

Your right! EDC doesn't have an all tourney team. Just All Conference selection.Who is going to get SPOY in the WDA?
sportsguruguy
NDPreps Starter

Postby scoobyx2 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:36 pm

sportsguruguy wrote:
balla45 wrote:EDC doesn't have an all-tournament team. I am not 100% sure, as it seems to change every year, but I believe 2 years ago the coaches voted after the WDA tournament, but last year they voted before. It just seems that it takes awhile for the media to get the results.[/quote

Your right! EDC doesn't have an all tourney team. Just All Conference selection.Who is going to get SPOY in the WDA?

The WDA has co-winners for SPOY: Peterson and Buck from Century
It was announced after the Championship game, and after the all-tournament team was announced. I believe Siri Burck won EDC SPOY, and would guess that she will win the overall Class A award.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Rich_2999 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:17 am

I found this in the Minot Daily News.

Is this the WDA Conference Team?

Girls

Unanimous selections

Dani Clarke, Williston; Jacki Lee, Williston; Sasha Golus, Turtle Mountain-Belcourt; Holly Johnson, Minot; Steph Pederson, Mandan.

Remaining selections

Carli Peterson, Century; Madi Buck, Century; Alexis Jacobs, Century; Mic Longtin, Mandan; Kara Nygaard, Jamestown.

Coach of the Year - Todd Magnuson, Minot High.

Co-Senior Athletes of the Year - Madi Buck, Century and Carli Peterson, Century.
Rich_2999
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Eminence » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:24 am

No it's the WDA Tournament Team
You miss 100% of all shots you don't take!
Eminence
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Girls