Fargo North Girls Basketball

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Fargo North Girls Basketball

Postby 75ford » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:49 am

Been reaading about how they get the big win against South, and had a 5 game winning streak. Then they lose to WF (not strong record in EDC), and then to Red River back to back. In the game against south they hit alot of outside shots, but they may not fall every game. Is this team a middle of the road team in the EDC or are they a contender for EDC title?
75ford
NDPreps Starter

Re: Fargo North Girls Basketball

Postby Baller » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 am

They played GREAT against South. I think they should have beat WF but RR is good. I see North as 3 in EDC behind RR and South with the ability to pull off the upset of a top team.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby xgatoradex » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 am

The Fargo North Girls did very well against South, probably one of their best games of the season. IMO them losing to West Fargo should not have happened, they have the ability to beat them, and as for Red River, they have had a hard time beating Red River the past few years. If they keep their improvement up, like they have over the past year, they should be able to beat Red River when i counts.
xgatoradex
NDPreps Reserve

Postby scoobyx2 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:54 am

xgatoradex wrote:The Fargo North Girls did very well against South, probably one of their best games of the season. IMO them losing to West Fargo should not have happened, they have the ability to beat them, and as for Red River, they have had a hard time beating Red River the past few years. If they keep their improvement up, like they have over the past year, they should be able to beat Red River when i counts.

Did Roehrich play in the 1st North-South game?
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsguruguy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:46 pm

scoobyx2 wrote:
xgatoradex wrote:The Fargo North Girls did very well against South, probably one of their best games of the season. IMO them losing to West Fargo should not have happened, they have the ability to beat them, and as for Red River, they have had a hard time beating Red River the past few years. If they keep their improvement up, like they have over the past year, they should be able to beat Red River when i counts.

Did Roehrich play in the 1st North-South game?

yes, she put up 22 points along with 7 boards. Pretty good numbers for battling an illness where she missed the next game in D Lake..She struggled from the charity stripe. She was 12 for 21 at the line. I was told that she had an opportunity at the end of he game to win it , but came up short on 2 free throws. South as of late is playing some good basketball. The big 3 for them(roehrich, burck, fisher) is playing some good ball and is going to need to continue come tourney time. Look out!In 2008 they were 3rd at state, 2009 2nd at state, 2010 possibly champions.
sportsguruguy
NDPreps Starter

Postby xgatoradex » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:06 pm

i dont know about the whole 2010 champions. i know that there is a chance, but the teams in the east are pretty surprising this year, and there are some pretty good teams in the west as well. they have some good competition in the edc alone. they are going to have to work hard to win that championship.
xgatoradex
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Girls