Congrats Demon Girls

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Congrats Demon Girls

Postby opinionated » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Nice job ladies, I was sick but was praying for you from home. Sarah I told you that returning the favor at State would be the sweetest, Tourney MVP....... Fantastic tourney young lady, we are always proud of you, is there anything you are not great at? Great Job to you Coach Ronderos. Great job to your fantastic teammates, total team effort . Coach Z was looking nice in that suit... Demons divine in 2009!!
I LOVE THE EIGHTIES!
opinionated
NDPreps Starter

Re: Congrats Demon Girls

Postby HockeyHigh » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Congrats to the Demons on yet another title this year. I though South was going to run away with it but they pulled through and out worked South heavily in the end. Not much was going South's way either.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby scoobyx2 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:00 am

Congrats to BHS on playing an outstanding championship game! Going into the State A, South had the tough task of beating 3 WDA teams in a row to win with a very limited bench. Also, congrats to Sarah Feeney, Tournament MVP.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby balla45 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Congratulations girls...Very happy for you.

Also thought it was cool that the 4 big senior awards got split up, so congrats to all you guys. Like Feeney said, congrats to all members of the team and Coach Ronderos.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Return to Girls