best junior in the east

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

best junior in the east

Postby Plays4keeps » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 am

Whose the best junior in your opinion
Plays4keeps
NDPreps Starter

Re: best junior in the east

Postby Baller » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:58 am

Siri Burck
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Plays4keeps » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:05 am

emily evers from rr has to be considered cause she is already commited to und
Plays4keeps
NDPreps Starter

Postby BBAngel » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Labahn from Central.

Evers hasn't been delivering this season. She has potential if she gets the right person to work with her.
BBAngel
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Dboy23 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Its Siri Burk easily.
Dboy23
NDPreps Starter

Postby Plays4keeps » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:16 am

BBAngel wrote:Labahn from Central.

Evers hasn't been delivering this season. She has potential if she gets the right person to work with her.

labahn is good but i just saw the rr vs central game and chelsea carlson pg from rr held her to two point and scored 8 on her with about five or six assist so if your saying labahn is one of the best then carlson is considered to be better then the best, and evers averages around 10 points a game and i agree she has room for improvement but shes still good
Plays4keeps
NDPreps Starter

Postby dillseeds » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:23 am

Thats true Evers has a lot of potential if she gets her technique down and develops some touch around the rim and in the paint, chelsea carlson has impressed me so far this season on the defensive side of the ball, labahn really had a tough time creating anything for the central offense when carlson was guarding her
dillseeds
NDPreps Starter

Postby bball_fan71 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Burk is talented!!
bball_fan71
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hoopster1 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Burck is by far the best. Labahn is good. The only problem with her is she is on a team of some good scorers and is overlooked at times with what Farroh, Hammer and Peterson do. There might even be a dark horse in that Fee girl that scored 20 against RR. She runs that offense very well though. I would include Carlson and Evers from RR. Evers needs to step up to reach her UND potential, but she still is good. Carlson has been running that team for 3 years now and does the things you want out of a point guard.
hoopster1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Plays4keeps » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:33 am

hoopster1 wrote:Burck is by far the best. Labahn is good. The only problem with her is she is on a team of some good scorers and is overlooked at times with what Farroh, Hammer and Peterson do. There might even be a dark horse in that Fee girl that scored 20 against RR. She runs that offense very well though. I would include Carlson and Evers from RR. Evers needs to step up to reach her UND potential, but she still is good. Carlson has been running that team for 3 years now and does the things you want out of a point guard.

i agree almost completely accept with labahn other wise your right
Plays4keeps
NDPreps Starter

Postby dillseeds » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:38 am

hoopster1 wrote:Burck is by far the best. Labahn is good. The only problem with her is she is on a team of some good scorers and is overlooked at times with what Farroh, Hammer and Peterson do. There might even be a dark horse in that Fee girl that scored 20 against RR. She runs that offense very well though. I would include Carlson and Evers from RR. Evers needs to step up to reach her UND potential, but she still is good. Carlson has been running that team for 3 years now and does the things you want out of a point guard.

I'm just curious, but how was chelsea carlson running the team at point guard for the past three years when this is the first year she's started varsity, and her sophomore year was the first time she saw the varsity floor?
dillseeds
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls