Kaitlyn Sturlaugson

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Kaitlyn Sturlaugson

Postby bruins44 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:43 pm

I saw in todays paper that Kaitlyn Sturlaugson from Bismarck High went down with a knee injury last night at the State Volleyball tournament, any word on her? will this hurt BHS basketball?
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Kaitlyn Sturlaugson

Postby vballer » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:04 pm

Kaitlyn disclocated her knee cap while playing in the state vb tournament. She is on crutches and in a huge thigh to ankle brace. A doctor on site put her knee cap back in, very painful. This will affect her bb season at least for the first few weeks. Nice girl, sorry to see her go down. Bismarck sure needed her against Century.
vballer
NDPreps Starter

Postby aaronrules » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:17 pm

i had heard that she wasnt even going to play basketball this year...anyone know if there is any truth to this?
aaronrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball06 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:03 am

I heard that shes on the team but nothing is final on when shell be back for sure. When shes ready shell make an impact..it will most likely be later in the season
baseball06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby vballer » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:21 am

kaitlyn traveled with her team to Fargo North today. She still was in a big brace and has not even been able to start rehab yet- still too swollen. Sara Feeney was in a boot and did not play either. North Beat Bismarck High by 5.
vballer
NDPreps Starter

Postby aaronrules » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:25 am

ok whatever i heard must have just been rumors then...it said in the bismarck paper that best case is shes back to play by feb.
aaronrules
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls