Will Mandan Girls Ever Lose Again?

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Will Mandan Girls Ever Lose Again?

Postby demon_fan14 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Will the mandan girls bball team ever lose another state championship?
demon_fan14

Re: Will Mandan Girls Ever Lose Again?

Postby ssayler13 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:23 am

Hopefully not, GO BRAVES!!!!!
ssayler13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Eminence » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:04 am

They look like a favorite for next year. Collins and Jensen return.
You miss 100% of all shots you don't take!
Eminence
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby grlsbballfan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:29 am

IT will be a battle again next year you have mandan, always have to consider them,plus Bismarck has alot of returning juniors that will be a senior orientated team. There is Fargo South that will be their too, they have pretty much their whole team back except two players, and 0ne of the freshman Roerich has started playing excellent bball the last 9 games plus with Haring and Burck, can't count them out. Then you have Jamestown which is going to be tough in the WDA next year.
grlsbballfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Eminence » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:28 pm

It will be tough for anyone to beat Mandan next year. Not many teams have guards who can match up to the press or their guard Collins. Look how big Shanley was compared to Mandan and Shanley handled the press well. Mandan rebounded well and had good post play even though they were outsized.
You miss 100% of all shots you don't take!
Eminence
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bbplayer » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:00 pm

Mandan will has to be consider the number #1 team next year in the entire state! They have collins, Jensen, Zander, Levi, and Helmers returning and that is enough power to get them thier 7th straight title. Amundson mentioned that the 08-09 season begins for Mandan with a day off Sunday and practice beginning on Monday with next year team!
bbplayer

Postby baseball » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:05 pm

isnt that illegal?? dont you only get so many practices before the season starts? or was he just saying he hopes they start practicing for next year
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby demon_fan14 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:45 pm

I really dont see them losing a game to a north dakota team
demon_fan14

Postby cd » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:08 am

people get so shook up by Amundson's remarks and take them out of context. Girls practice all year long - you know out on the driveway shooting baskets, neighborhood get togethers, etc. NOT OFFICIALLY AS A MANDAN BRAVES BASKETBALL TEAM. Yes, there is a certain time for official practice to begin.

"BRAVES WOULD BE IN HEAVEN WITH NUMBER SEVEN"

"WORKING TOWARD HEAVEN WITH NUMBER SEVEN"
cd
NDPreps Starter

Postby rubin » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:06 am

Mandan will be the team to beat next year. With Jensen and Collins leading the Braves. I understand the The JV team won the west. With the grooming of players by Coach Pedersen they will have to be the favorite. Players to watch--I watched a couple of Mandans JV games Zander, Helmers and Pedersen. Pedersen is one of the best freshmen in the state in my eyes.
rubin

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:33 am

What is Marv doing on here bragging himseldf and his daughter up :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby rubin » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:40 pm

What are you talking about wild wolves. I gather coach Pedersen's name is Marv. I'm not caoch Pedersen. I'm a St. Mary's fan!!! Go Saints!!!
rubin

Postby Baller » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:43 pm

rubin wrote:What are you talking about wild wolves. I gather coach Pedersen's name is Marv. I'm not caoch Pedersen. I'm a St. Mary's fan!!! Go Saints!!!

Judging by the smiley faces. I think Wild Wolves was just joking. I thought it was funny.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:21 pm

precisely, 8) good man

I heard that the younger girls were already adking when the gym would be open.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby Yahyah » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:04 pm

Honestly South would have made Mandan work harder for it. I'm mad that Bismarck won. That night everything was going for them. Shots was just going in. The championship game, i think is how they normally play. Ohh well. Next year is going to be great season.
Yahyah
NDPreps Reserve

Postby demon_fan14 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Yahyah wrote:Honestly South would have made Mandan work harder for it. I'm stuff off that Bismarck won. That night everything was going for them. Shots was just going in. The championship game, i think is how they normally play. Ohh well. Next year is going to be great season.

please....bismarck girls were easily 2nd best in the state......probly most talented
demon_fan14

Postby grlsbballfan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:19 pm

Yes, bismarck was the second best in the the state , but watch out for next year the bruins are going to be pretty tough. First in EDC and top 2 in state if they can all stay healthy.
grlsbballfan
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls