BHS - Red river in OT

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

BHS - Red river in OT

Postby thetruthhurtsyou » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:35 pm

i need play by play... iheard RR blew it at the end of the game? wat happened?
thetruthhurtsyou

Re: BHS - Red river in OT

Postby demon_fan14 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:57 pm

thetruthhurtsyou wrote:i need play by play... iheard RR blew it at the end of the game? wat happened?

ya some rr girl missed a free throw with 2 seconds left that would have put them up.....then bhs won in ot
demon_fan14

Postby demon201 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:25 am

The game's play-by-play is here, at least for now: http://www.cybersportsusa.com/livegames/hbox/BisGra03062008100pm.asp

Alex Feeney's three pointer with about a half minute left was just her 3rd of the year - on what might have been only her 7th season 3-pt attempt!! Clutch!! Compare that with the gunslinger (Bauer) from Dickinson's boys team who hit 7 three pointers in JUST today's game!

Nice job, Demon girls! Now just RELAX and play the game you know you can tomorrow.
demon201
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thetruthhurtsyou » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:34 am

wow about the free throw,....and about red river being up by 6 with 1:00 left on the clock and losing. wow... whoever hit those 3 pointers, that was cluuutch
thetruthhurtsyou

Postby bruins44 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Red River had this game won, all they had to do was guard!! they had 3 fouls to give before BHS was in the bonus so why didnt they get after them?? instead they sat back in a zone and allowed 2 uncontested 3 pointers!! So up 6 with a minute to go and 3 fouls to give?? I didnt get it. Why didnt the Red River coaches know this? If they play man and get in their face BHS does not win. Dont blame the freethrow shooter, it was the end of the game stratagy that was bad.
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Girls