STATE

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

STATE

Postby Baller » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:48 pm

Mandan and Devils Lake are tied at 32 at the half. Looks like both teams are having some foul issues.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: STATE

Postby gfhockey » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:01 pm

Thats a lot closer then i anticipated. Anyone knwo wehre i can get live updates?
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:15 pm

NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby 2008tournement » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:16 pm

gfhockey wrote:Thats a lot closer then i anticipated. Anyone knwo wehre i can get live updates?

am 710 radio if you can get it
2008tournement

Postby 2008tournement » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:20 pm

mandan by 16 a devils lake upset would have been huge for shanley
2008tournement

Postby 2008tournement » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:39 pm

mandan 73 to Dl 47.
2008tournement

Postby gfhockey » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:56 pm

They should split up the the two A tournaments. I miss seeing the first round games on TV.

I also miss seeing the easst region games on tv too. Anyone Remember that?
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:37 pm

I heard from a buddy in Mandan they could have just as welled took buses over with the number of kids getting picked up and taken to teh games. (they had school)
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby Baller » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:31 pm

South over Century 46-42
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:54 pm

By the way Mandan has been in the "ship" like 11 of the last 12 years. That is crazy.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby upnext » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:12 pm

RED RIVER pullin a shocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
upnext
NDPreps Starter

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:55 pm

or not, too bad cindy rella would have been fun to cheer for.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby Eminence » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:41 pm

Lucky for BHS that cindy rella didn't make her freethrows. I think BHS will come out strong tonight after that performance. It will be interesting to see the match up with the post play.
You miss 100% of all shots you don't take!
Eminence
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Devils Lake ends Minot's Season 52-51. Those young DL girls are really gaining some valuable experience.
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Eminence » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Century over Grandforks RR 57 - 46. Looks like Century and DL for the Consolation Championship. Good Job Century!!
You miss 100% of all shots you don't take!
Eminence
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EDC » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:59 pm

Miscellaneous thoughts. Haring could play for my team any day. She plays the way basketball should be played. Stroup is another basketball player. Enjoyed watching them these last two years. Congratulations to both on great years! I hope Roerich recovers fast. The foul was hard and probably not needed to stop the shot but don’t think for a minute that there was any intent to harm. Bad situation for both teams. Both coaches handled it with class. Shanley played a heck of a game against Mandan. Made us proud! RR had the game won against Bismarck. Again, RR made us proud. Same with DL against Mandan in the first half. I think the West and East were much closer than many thought. Always a sad final game for the seniors and their parents. I wish them all great futures in whatever they decide to do! Shanley seniors were great role models for the underclassmen. They will always have a special place in my heart. Congratulations to them all. Congrats to Mandan and Bismarck. Great seasons! Weird how some teams have a way of playing well against certain teams. There were a lot of great underclassmen playing that have bright futures! A lot of great memories.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bruins44 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:16 pm

EDC wrote:Miscellaneous thoughts. Haring could play for my team any day. She plays the way basketball should be played. Stroup is another basketball player. Enjoyed watching them these last two years. Congratulations to both on great years! I hope Roerich recovers fast. The foul was hard and probably not needed to stop the shot but don’t think for a minute that there was any intent to harm. Bad situation for both teams. Both coaches handled it with class. Shanley played a heck of a game against Mandan. Made us proud! RR had the game won against Bismarck. Again, RR made us proud. Same with DL against Mandan in the first half. I think the West and East were much closer than many thought. Always a sad final game for the seniors and their parents. I wish them all great futures in whatever they decide to do! Shanley seniors were great role models for the underclassmen. They will always have a special place in my heart. Congratulations to them all. Congrats to Mandan and Bismarck. Great seasons! Weird how some teams have a way of playing well against certain teams. There were a lot of great underclassmen playing that have bright futures! A lot of great memories.

DITTO... I too congratulate the 4 EDC teams at State... and all the seniors playing their last games. This was a great season for my Bruins, 21-4, EDC Champions, East Region Champions and 3rd Place at State!!
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby grlsbballfan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:56 pm

Congrats to all the teams that participated in the state tournament, its an honor just to get there.It looks like the state is pretty balanced state wide as far as talent, excellent games this last weekend.I just wish the games would be televised in the quarter finals and not just the semis and championship games.All the kids work very hard to get there it is to bad they are not honored with some T.V. time.
grlsbballfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby demon201 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:08 pm

Just thought I'd bump this back up - I posted about 2800 pictures from the tournament on our website over the weekend - please pass the word to those who'd like a few more memories from the weekend.

http://activities.educ8.org then click on Tourney Photos on the left side.

ryan
demon201
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Girls