12/26 Poll

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

12/26 Poll

Postby roughrider125 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:22 pm

Girls:
1. Bismarck 4-0 35 1
2. Jamestown 5-0 25 2
3. tied Mandan 1-1 18 3
3. Fargo Shanely 5-0 18 4
5. Fargo South 4-2 7 5
Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead.
~Roger Bannister (After becoming the first person to break the four-minute mile, 1952)
roughrider125
NDPreps Starter

Re: 12/26 Poll

Postby dgfsuperfan1 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:23 pm

Shanleys schedule is at this link

http://www.fcsn.k12.nd.us/athletics/winter/gbb.htm

Souths schedule is at this link

http://www.fargosouthgirlsbasketball.com/08schedule.htm

Which team has had the most difficult December schedule taking in consideration teams played, away games and back to back games? Any opinions?
dgfsuperfan1

Postby EDC » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:07 pm

We will know more when Shanley plays at South on January 11th. Both teams have looked good at times and looked not so good at times. Shanley is the underdog because South has lost only to the number 1 and 2 teams in the state and South has beat everyone else they have played. South has some good veteran and young players and Shanley only has average veteran and young players. South has depth and Shanley is just developing depth. If Shanley is lucky they could hope to stay with South.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bruins44 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:50 pm

EDC wrote:We will know more when Shanley plays at South on January 11th. Both teams have looked good at times and looked not so good at times. Shanley is the underdog because South has lost only to the number 1 and 2 teams in the state and South has beat everyone else they have played. South has some good veteran and young players and Shanley only has average veteran and young players. South has depth and Shanley is just developing depth. If Shanley is lucky they could hope to stay with South.

Wow EDC, its getting deep.... Shanley has three of the best posts in the state, you call them average. I think there is sarcasm in your post!! :lol: Where is Souths depth? they play 7 girls most close games, I will say South has had the tougher schedule. but winning every game breeds confidence and the Deacons have that.
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EDC » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:22 am

All in fun. Senior players have matured and have gotten better. Playing against some of the nations best this summer has helped. I wouldn't bet for or against either team on this game. I wish schools would send in their stats to the EDC site so we could follow all of this a little closer.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Girls