Any info on Freshman girls?

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Any info on Freshman girls?

Postby Dynasty » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:30 am

Seems like its hard to find info on the 9th graders. Century has some good info, but no scores or stats. Can't seem to find anything on any other school! Maxpreps, hs sport.net, some of the other sites have schedules but no other info.

Any ideas on where to find scores, stats for class a 9th girls?

Thanks
Dynasty

Re: Any info on Freshman girls?

Postby Baller » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:27 pm

Dynasty wrote:Seems like its hard to find info on the 9th graders. Century has some good info, but no scores or stats. Can't seem to find anything on any other school! Maxpreps, hs sport.net, some of the other sites have schedules but no other info.

Any ideas on where to find scores, stats for class a 9th girls?

Thanks

In the east, there isnt a place that you can see that stuff. Most 9th grade coaches dont even keep stats. Maxpreps is very inaccurate and I would recommend not using it. Most schools have the schedules on their websites, but is about all you will find.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: Any info on Freshman girls?

Postby Dynasty » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:58 pm

Baller wrote:In the east, there isnt a place that you can see that stuff. Most 9th grade coaches dont even keep stats. Maxpreps is very inaccurate and I would recommend not using it. Most schools have the schedules on their websites, but is about all you will find.

That's what I thought I'd hear, but figured it was worth a try! Not sure why no one lists the rosters etc..., Kudos to Century for taking the time to do it! I wish they'd have posted their scores instead of W or L though!
Dynasty

Return to Girls