2007-2008 ND Hoopster Preseason Girls A Poll

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: 2007-2008 ND Hoopster Preseason Girls A Poll

Postby Baller » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:11 pm

DWeigs wrote:
vballfan06 wrote:
dgfsuperfan1 wrote:
EDC wrote:Red River got a 6' 1" transfer that looks pretty athletic on the volleyball court. With that addition RR will be pretty tough. South will always be good. They probably have a top five EDC team that doesn't even go out for basketball. Give Shanley some credit for going up against these big schools. Shanley will always lack depth. Bismarck looks really good and they are very competitive. I think this is the year they beat Mandan. I have never seen these two play against each other. Bismarck must just freeze up? Century is always good also.

Any more information on the transfer to Red River? What year and how much playing experience? Where is she from?

She transferred from Velva. Good athlete....physical. I wouldn't expect her to put up big offensive numbers, but willing to be a garbage player---and rebound.

Although Red River did get a good transfer they also lost a great player that has already proven herself which is very key. Vanessa Riske transfered to GFC yesterday. She was an All Conference Player last year as a sophomore. So an addition to GFC could make them a stronger team as well...
http://www.fargosouthgirlsbasketball.co ... awards.htm

She is a very good player...Why did she transfer? Can she play this season?
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby DWeigs » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:29 pm

She will be able to play the whole season because she lives in the Central district, so she will be good to go from the begining.
Last edited by DWeigs on Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DWeigs

Postby Baller » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:24 pm

DWeigs wrote:I am a student trainer for Central and all i really gathered was that she didnt really like the program... She will be able to play the whole season because she lives in the Central district, so she will be good to go from the begining.

Wow that really will help Central
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby EDC » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:22 am

Baller wrote:
DWeigs wrote:I am a student trainer for Central and all i really gathered was that she didnt really like the program... She will be able to play the whole season because she lives in the Central district, so she will be good to go from the begining.

I thought RR would be a threat to South & Shanley. This will definitely hurt RR chances but I say they still will be 3rd in the EDC. This could have been RR's year to contend. Helps Central but I think Central will be in the middle after WF & DL but ahead of VC, Wahpeton & North.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DWeigs » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:24 pm

EDC wrote:
Baller wrote:

I thought RR would be a threat to South & Shanley. This will definitely hurt RR chances but I say they still will be 3rd in the EDC. This could have been RR's year to contend. Helps Central but I think Central will be in the middle after WF & DL but ahead of VC, Wahpeton & North.
DWeigs

Previous

Return to Girls