Congratulations to Mandan girls BB..... Again!!

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:41 am

The Mandan girls brought home another championship last night by beating a pretty good team from Fargo South  57-29.  I like this quote from the Sunday Fargo Forum by the South coach:

“If they weren’t in our state, we might have two state titles in the last three years,â€Â
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby bruins44 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:49 pm

that is a great quote!!  Mandan would beat alot of college teams,  Fargo South, Bismarck Century, West Fargo and BHS, are all very good teams but Mandan is in a class all by itself...  I have watched college teams play at Concordia and this Mandan team would win the MIAC!! and I think they would finnish in the top half of the Dac 10,  

Congrats to Fargo South, they were not supposed be there Saturday,  beating Century on Friday  was a great feat!! and they can hold their heads high, finishing 20 - 5 and second in the state to Mandan was a great season!
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Girls