BHS

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Eminence » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 am

I saw Shannon Schmidt on crutches.  Did she tear her ACL?  How long is she expected to be out?
You miss 100% of all shots you don't take!
Eminence
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:26 am

Eminence wrote:I saw Shannon Schmidt on crutches.  Did she tear her ACL?  How long is she expected to be out?

They are waiting for the results of the MRI but they do not think it is her ACL.  She did it in Volleyball
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Eminence » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:44 am

When will they know?? 
Eminence
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:50 am

I am assuming that the MRI is today so they should know tomorrow.
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Eminence » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:44 am

Has anyone heard how her knee turned out?  Will she be back in time for volleyball?
Eminence
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:04 pm

She must be okay because she played in last night's volleyball match
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: BHS

Postby EDC » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:12 pm

Would somebody please list the top 7 - 8 players from Bismarck High? Team and individual strengths and weaknesses. Pressing team? Fast Break team? Height? Quickness and speed? Team chemistry? Intangibles? Thanks
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby King James » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:43 pm

Kelsey Reimnitz
Sarah Feeney
Karli Gilbertson
Shannon Schmidt
Alex Feeney
Those will be the starters.. i think they should look to be a more up tempo team with reimnitz at the point, i think shes the fastest guard in the state, but i havent seen privatsky. Sarah Feeney is a 6'1 guard that can shoot it and is a good defender.. Karli Gilbertson is a smart player who always finds a way to score in double digits.. schmidt is athletic... alex feeney might be the best post in the state

-Bench
Carlie Buechler- smart point guard, good shooter
Kelsey sigl- very good scoring post
Kaitlyn Sturlagson- physical, good shooter
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby EDC » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:00 pm

Thanks King James. Sounds like Bismarck has it all. Will be very good. On paper Bismarck should go undefeated. How is the coaching situation? Must be a lot of pressure on the coach to beat Mandan. What will prevent Bismarck from winning the WDA and State? Maybe an injury or two. With all that talent you always wonder about team chemistry. Do these girls from Bismarck play as a team? I pick Bismarck the odds on favorite to win WDA and State. Of course you have Mandan. Heard that Shanley travels to Bismarck for a pre season scrimmage. Bismarck also plays South in the beginning of the regular season.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dgfsuperfan1 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:25 pm

EDC wrote:Thanks King James. Sounds like Bismarck has it all. Will be very good. On paper Bismarck should go undefeated. How is the coaching situation? Must be a lot of pressure on the coach to beat Mandan. What will prevent Bismarck from winning the WDA and State? Maybe an injury or two. With all that talent you always wonder about team chemistry. Do these girls from Bismarck play as a team? I pick Bismarck the odds on favorite to win WDA and State. Of course you have Mandan. Heard that Shanley travels to Bismarck for a pre season scrimmage. Bismarck also plays South in the beginning of the regular season.

According to the FHS website they play Century on 12-7 and BHS 12-8 in Bismarck. Also, a North parent told me that Mandan will be in Fargo to schrimage North on 12-1.
dgfsuperfan1

Postby King James » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:15 pm

BHS coaching staff is not very good. if amundson had this squad BHS wouldn't lose a game and nobody would even be able to put up a fight against them
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby EDC » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:07 pm

Had two weather outs on the Bismarck-Shanley scrimmages. Bismarck plays at West Fargo December 29th. The only time Bismarck ventures to the East this year. Bismarck is very good and might go undefeated but don't have the Mandan type of intimidation. Plus, Bismarck let a big lead get away last year to Devils Lake so there is hope for others.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Girls