Privatsky is new DL coach

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Stromer » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:40 pm

I saw on the news tonight that Scott Privatsky will be the new Devils Lake basketball coach.  I guess that puts to bed the rumors of Ashley going to Shanley.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EastGuruWannabe » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:43 am

Stromer wrote:I saw on the news tonight that Scott Privatsky will be the new Devils Lake basketball coach.  I guess that puts to bed the rumors of Ashley going to Shanley.

Good news for DL, bad for Shanley.  Scott will do a great job with the Firebirds.  I'm sure it will be fun for him to coach his daughter, easily the best guard in the state next season.  BTW, I think its actually "Privratsky" - with an r in there.  I could be wrong on that though! :)
EastGuruWannabe
NDPreps Starter

Postby Stromer » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:40 am

EastGuruWannabe wrote:
Stromer wrote:I saw on the news tonight that Scott Privatsky will be the new Devils Lake basketball coach.  I guess that puts to bed the rumors of Ashley going to Shanley.

Good news for DL, bad for Shanley.  Scott will do a great job with the Firebirds.  I'm sure it will be fun for him to coach his daughter, easily the best guard in the state next season.  BTW, I think its actually "Privratsky" - with an r in there.  I could be wrong on that though! :)

It might be.  I was lazy and just copied the name off of another post.  ;)
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bruins44 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:18 am

if this is true, I predicted it about 3 months ago in another post.... as far as the Shanley thing, again it was spread by a Shanley parent.
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Diamond D » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:25 am

One year only coaching term.  Scott wants to be able to watch his daughter play at UND and the pool of candidates that applied wasn't what they were hoping for.

This job will be open again after the season is done.

To be honest, I am surprised there were not more candidates that submitted applications.  DL is a great place to live, community college in its backyard, one of thee best fishing lakes around, reasonable housing, and a chance to coach one of the best guards in the state.

Good luck to the Firebirds.  They are in great hands with Scott.
Diamond D

Re: Privatsky is new DL coach

Postby dgfsuperfan1 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:33 am

Congrats to Scott on your first year and getting your girls back to state. Good luck!
dgfsuperfan1

Return to Girls