Privatsky to Shanley?

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby bruins44 » Wed May 23, 2007 4:03 pm

I heard this week that Ashley is thinking about transfering to Shanley... this came from a Shanley booster.  Anyone in DL heard anything?
Last edited by bruins44 on Wed May 23, 2007 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfan » Wed May 23, 2007 4:13 pm

hmmmmm. I smell recruiting. HAHAHAHA:stirpot:
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby bbfollower » Wed May 23, 2007 4:18 pm

ndfan wrote:hmmmmm. I smell recruiting. HAHAHAHA:stirpot:

You beat me to it ndfan. I was going to say the same thing.  ha, ha. I was just kidding though. I do not buy into the recruiting idea. Don't think it happens.
bbfollower
NDPreps Starter

Postby EDC » Wed May 23, 2007 5:05 pm

bruins44 wrote:I heard this week that Ashley is thinking about transfering to Shanley... this came from a Shanley booster.  Anyone in DL heard anything?

No truth to it though as far as I know. Sounds more like just wishful thinking from a Shanley booster.
Last edited by EDC on Wed May 23, 2007 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Wed May 23, 2007 5:23 pm

i heard from a reliable source that if she transfers it will be to south
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby DeuceTrey » Wed May 23, 2007 5:47 pm

:clap::up: hats off to any person who believes this rumor. this is the funniest thing i have seen on this website in a long time. ashley has absolutly no reason to transfer, and why of all places Shanley, didnt they lose just as much as DL?
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Wed May 23, 2007 6:06 pm

Doubting it......Her dad is rumored to be getting the DL coaching job.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Wed May 23, 2007 6:09 pm

nope, shanley returns almost all their lineup.....all their height for sure
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EDC » Wed May 23, 2007 6:29 pm

DeuceTrey wrote::clap::up: hats off to any person who believes this rumor. this is the funniest thing i have seen on this website in a long time. ashley has absolutly no reason to transfer, and why of all places Shanley, didnt they lose just as much as DL?

Though I am quite sure she is not considering Shanley, I wonder what your assumption is?  I didn't know you were a music fan?  Yes, there are quite a few good Seniors in the Shanley governor's choir that will need to be replaced - didn't know Ashley sang?  Is she good?
Last edited by EDC on Wed May 23, 2007 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby point/center » Thu May 24, 2007 2:17 am

when will DL hire coaches? until then why would she transfer? I'd doubt that. She's set for UND, and the next basketball season is just a formality
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ditka14 » Sat May 26, 2007 6:30 am

If she goes anywhere come to mandan please haha im sure amundson can get her family some decent jobs......:D
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby bbfollower » Sat May 26, 2007 9:14 am

Ditka14 wrote:If she goes anywhere come to mandan please haha im sure amundson can get her family some decent jobs......:D

Oh geez, Ditka. Now you are going to start that recruiting talk with people. You know that Amundson does not get people jobs. I know you were probably kidding, but that is all the fuel some people need.
bbfollower
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ditka14 » Sat May 26, 2007 9:37 am

bbfollower wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:If she goes anywhere come to mandan please haha im sure amundson can get her family some decent jobs......:D

Oh geez, Ditka. Now you are going to start that recruiting talk with people. You know that Amundson does not get people jobs. I know you were probably kidding, but that is all the fuel some people need.

Haha yeah I know thats what people think and everything it was a joke to clear that up with everyone
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball18 » Sat May 26, 2007 4:26 pm

Rumor has it Amundson was checking out the DL girls bball open gym this morning
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby bbfollower » Sun May 27, 2007 1:36 am

baseball18 wrote:

Rumor has it Amundson was checking out the DL girls bball open gym this morning

Key word there RUMOR.

Ditka: I figured you were kidding. (I was hoping so anyway.:cool:)
bbfollower
NDPreps Starter

Postby shs01240 » Sun May 27, 2007 6:25 am

<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=1484]EDC[/user] wrote:
DeuceTrey wrote::clap::up: hats off to any person who believes this rumor. this is the funniest thing i have seen on this website in a long time. ashley has absolutly no reason to transfer, and why of all places Shanley, didnt they lose just as much as DL?

Though I am quite sure she is not considering Shanley, I wonder what your assumption is?  I didn't know you were a music fan?  Yes, there are quite a few good Seniors in the Shanley governor's choir that will need to be replaced - didn't know Ashley sang?  Is she good?
</span>

It would definitely put Shanley over the top this next year. Three six-footers and the best guard in the state! The only reason i could see her transfer her SENIOR year would be to play for Plecity and Jacobson, but i don't see them having that kind of an influence. I wonder how long it will take for Shanley to wake up from this dream, because thats all its gonna be.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bruins44 » Sun May 27, 2007 10:05 am

Maybe it started because Ashley is playing with two Shanley girls this summer along with some Bismarck girls on an AAU team.  If it did happen there would be alot of upset coaches in the EDC and the Power in Valley City would be alittle uneasy with all the transfer rules that have been talked about and put into play in Minnesota
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby HitManHoops » Thu May 31, 2007 8:58 am

I want to know where you heard this... because I highly doubt it's true.
HitManHoops

Postby bruins44 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:32 pm

HitManHoops wrote:I want to know where you heard this... because I highly doubt it's true.

I heard it from a Shanley parent.... Jacobson used to coach in DL at the college and I know he is friends with Ashleys dad.   YES it may just be a rumor but it is out there! and Shanley parents are talking about it.
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DeuceTrey » Thu May 31, 2007 1:48 pm

i have talked to Ashley about this and asked her if it was true, and she had no idea what i was talking about and was wondering why i would say that. there is no way she is moving to Fargo.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby shs01240 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:19 pm

<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=846]DeuceTrey[/user] wrote:
i have talked to Ashley about this and asked her if it was true, and she had no idea what i was talking about and was wondering why i would say that. there is no way she is moving to Fargo.
</span>

Another fantastic "preps prank." i bet she was floored by the question!
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DeuceTrey » Thu May 31, 2007 6:11 pm

shs01240 wrote:<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=846]DeuceTrey[/user] wrote:
</span>

yes she was. she gave me a weird look and changed the subject.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby shs01240 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:13 am

<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=846]DeuceTrey[/user] wrote:
shs01240 wrote:<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=846]DeuceTrey[/user] wrote:
</span>

yes she was. she gave me a weird look and changed the subject.
</span>

i bet you felt REAL stupid after that. jk hahahahaha
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Girls