All State

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Baller » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:47 am

just a bb fan wrote:
Wild Wolves wrote:My mistake I was thinking about FB which is choosen by the coaches.

probably another dumb question-what is FB?

Football all state is chosen by the coaches
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby just a bb fan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:48 am

Baller wrote:
just a bb fan wrote:
Wild Wolves wrote:My mistake I was thinking about FB which is choosen by the coaches.

probably another dumb question-what is FB?

Football all state is chosen by the coaches

thanks again. appreciate your patience.
just a bb fan

Postby Carl08 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:00 am

I believe that both the east and the west coaches put together a list of potential senior players and will send that list to the Lions commitee so the State Champion coach and his assistant can choose the players they need for the team. 
Last edited by Carl08 on Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Emo Philips
Carl08
NDPreps Starter

Postby Wildcat » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:38 am

Mandan beat Dickinson three times this year I believe, and Steffan had more than 20 points in two of those games, both in the regular season matchups.

She deserves first team cause she is one of the best in the state. She could have used a shooter other than her though. Dickinson had no shooters whatsoever, including Ridl, who had a bad year.

As far as politics go, there are politics in everything. If they let the players pick all-state, there would be politics in that too. If they let fans pick, there would be politics in that too. Same thing with coaches and media.

That's just something that has to be taken in stride.
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby demonfan74 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:09 pm

Wildcat wrote:Mandan beat Dickinson three times this year I believe, and Steffan had more than 20 points in two of those games, both in the regular season matchups.

She deserves first team cause she is one of the best in the state. She could have used a shooter other than her though. Dickinson had no shooters whatsoever, including Ridl, who had a bad year.

As far as politics go, there are politics in everything. If they let the players pick all-state, there would be politics in that too. If they let fans pick, there would be politics in that too. Same thing with coaches and media.

That's just something that has to be taken in stride.

I agree with you.  Some things may not be right, but nothing is going to change.  People might as well just get over it now. 
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Girls