Shaunna Knife To Botno

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndmma05 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:11 pm

I just posted this in the class B site and figured i would post it here too.  I jus heard she will be attending Botno on Monday as a new transfer.  Instead of transferring to Mandan to win a title, she will instead travel to Botno for a title there.
ndmma05
NDPreps Rookie

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:12 pm

i actually like hearing that nice job shaunna and good luck and LOOKS LIKE SHE ISNT GOING TO MANDAN LIKE IVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG again good luck shaunna keep up the good work

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:16 pm

do you think she wouldve had a chance at miss basketball next year if she wouldve stayed?
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:16 pm

sportsman20 wrote:do you think she wouldve had a chance at miss basketball next year if she wouldve stayed?

no shes gonna be a junior

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby demonfan74 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:57 pm

It's a good move for her, but not for the team.  Unless you have to move, I believe a person should stay loyal to their team.  I give a lot more respect to those who stay even if their team is not the best.
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:33 pm

As far as stayin true to her team?? Does this girl live on her own or whats the deal? I'd assume her parents or guardians had to move for some reason (Job).. I dont know the circumstances here but I'm thinking this girl is high school aged and probably doesn't want to transfer just for the heck of it, after all she's leaving her friends behind. Give her a break and good luck.
Last edited by ndfootballwrestling on Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndfootballwrestling

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:49 am

demonfan74 wrote:It's a good move for her, but not for the team.  Unless you have to move, I believe a person should stay loyal to their team.  I give a lot more respect to those who stay even if their team is not the best.

yes, we hear this a lot around belcourt about being Loyal to the team and coach...but it's a decision shaunna and family made and there loving it, give her a break, she deserves to be on a better team...Go Shaunna Knife WOOO HOOO
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby just a bb fan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:01 am

demonfan74 wrote:It's a good move for her, but not for the team.  Unless you have to move, I believe a person should stay loyal to their team.  I give a lot more respect to those who stay even if their team is not the best.

Well said.  :clap:
just a bb fan

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:09 pm

shaunna knife's family isn't from the Turtle Mountain area, her parents just have jobs in the area...she's really from the New Town area, if she should show some loyalty she should showloyalty to the area where she's from...which she still does, but shaunna and family moved to belcourt, they are not from there...so she had to move to belcourt and she was very devastated when told she had to move from where she was originally from
Last edited by Mr. Me Too on Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:13 pm

trust mr me too he knows wut hes talkin about

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:33 pm

cdub1 wrote:trust mr me too he knows wut hes talkin about

thanx. . .
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Girls