Blessed

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Wild Wolves » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:01 am

Perhaps it would be more appropriate to realize how lucky you are in the Bis/Mandan area to have the opportunity to watch such gifted young ladies play a great game.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ditka14 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:16 am

Tiger Pride wrote:Perhaps it would be more appropriate to realize how lucky you are in the Bis/Mandan area to have the opportunity to watch such gifted young ladies play a great game.

I feel privledged to watch a nationally ranked team play.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsmart » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:16 am

Ditka14 wrote:
Tiger Pride wrote:Perhaps it would be more appropriate to realize how lucky you are in the Bis/Mandan area to have the opportunity to watch such gifted young ladies play a great game.

I feel privledged to watch a nationally ranked team play.
Yes we all should!!  Great point
sportsmart
NDPreps Starter

Postby point/center » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:17 am

Amen...I think the same thing with Dickinson Trinity. How can you not appreciate their ability to win 7 Region title games in a row?
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby member » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:21 am

Collins is great
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mauer07 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:39 pm

point/center wrote:Amen...I think the same thing with Dickinson Trinity. How can you not appreciate their ability to win 7 Region title games in a row?
this is such a great accomplisment
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby SDHoops » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:39 am

[align=center]

RISE selects Mandan High School standout as Gatorade North Dakota Girls’ Basketball Player of the Year [/align]
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=left]

In its third decade of honoring the nation's best high school athletes, Gatorade joined with RISE Magazine to name senior center JESSICA KIELPINSKI of MANDAN HIGH as its 2006-07 North Dakota Girls’ Basketball Player of the Year.

Kielpinski averaged 20 points, eight rebounds, four steals, three assists and two blocks per game this season for a Braves team that finished 24-1 and captured its fifth consecutive Class A state title. The 6-foot-1 Kielpinski was recently honored as the state’s Miss Basketball, named by the North Dakota Associated Press Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association.

Kielpinski has maintained a B average in the classroom and serves as a year-round volunteer youth coach at basketball camps and clinics.

“She’s probably the best player I’ve ever coached and she’s probably the most highly recruited player in state history,â€Â
Last edited by SDHoops on Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
SDHoops
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDHOOPWATCHER » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:36 am

Congratulations to Kelpinski.  Very deserving athlete!!  She also seems to have great character on and off the court.  You are a great role model for young, aspiring athletes in ND.  I know some girls that have played against her, and they all say she is very deserving and a very nice young lady on and off the court.  It will be fun to wait and see where life takes her.  Good luck in college, we know you will represent ND well.   
NDHOOPWATCHER
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Girls