Miss Basketball

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:18 pm

i just noticed this now kielpinski leading conference in points steal and blocks and top 5 in rebounding and field goal percentage

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby EDC » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:40 pm

cdub1 wrote:i just noticed this now kielpinski leading conference in points steal and blocks and top 5 in rebounding and field goal percentage

I must admit I have seen her play only twice.  Does she just over power everybody?  Does she shoot a turnaround jump shot?  What is her favorite move?  Does she go right and left handed?  Does she run the court?  Does she dish out if double teamed? What makes her so good?
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:41 pm

EDC wrote:
cdub1 wrote:i just noticed this now kielpinski leading conference in points steal and blocks and top 5 in rebounding and field goal percentage

I must admit I have seen her play only twice.  Does she just over power everybody?  Does she shoot a turnaround jump shot?  What is her favorite move?  Does she go right and left handed?  Does she run the court?  Does she dish out if double teamed? What makes her so good?

she really does everything you say she overpowers people makes everything inside hit the mid range j a lot of and1's she usually catches a lob and gets the and 1 either hand she usually scores over the double team she also hits a lot of 3's in warm ups so she can shoot it she jus doesnt need to

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Girls