3 Class system for girls

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby point/center » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:35 pm

I'm not an advocate for more than 2 classes for anything but girls. Mandan, A and B. Braves are in a class all their own. I'd say Devils Lake is the ND A state champions. Mandan doesnt count anymore.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby roughrider125 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:42 pm

agree
Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead.
~Roger Bannister (After becoming the first person to break the four-minute mile, 1952)
roughrider125
NDPreps Starter

Postby shs01240 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:46 pm

Oh give me a break. you make it sound like mandan won the state championship by 40 points. It's fine the way it is.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby roughrider125 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:54 pm

they didn't win by 30 but 7 out of the last 8 champ. games and 2 losses in two years...to the same team...and i don't think the outcome was really in doubt, DL played great...but it just seemed like Kelpinski and Kelsh could score at will and i think the refs even wanted DL to win as much as i did. they're in another league

p.s. ashley privatsky is amazing...no matter how much they rack up her stats
Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead.
~Roger Bannister (After becoming the first person to break the four-minute mile, 1952)
roughrider125
NDPreps Starter

Postby WildWarrior » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:01 pm

roughrider125 wrote:p.s. ashley privatsky is amazing...no matter how much they rack up her stats

I agree!!  Yesterday was crazy she was already bleeding and she was still in there.  I wasn't watching close enough at the end but was she in there cause Jamestown was still pressing?? or was Jamestown still pressing because AP was still in there.  You could tell tonight that AP hadn't seen pressure like Mandan was putting on but overall a great game again.  Next year should be exciting to watch, I am afraid without the supporting cast next year her stats will soar but I hope it don't make her look selfish.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Wild Wolves » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:01 pm

roughrider125 wrote:they didn't win by 30 but 7 out of the last 8 champ. games and 2 losses in two years...to the same team...and i don't think the outcome was really in doubt, DL played great...but it just seemed like Kelpinski and Kelsh could score at will and i think the refs even wanted DL to win as much as i did. they're in another league

what do you mean rack up her stats.

by the way I think she was recruited to DL from South Heart, sorry I couldn't resist.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby WildWarrior » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:02 pm

Tiger Pride wrote:
roughrider125 wrote:they didn't win by 30 but 7 out of the last 8 champ. games and 2 losses in two years...to the same team...and i don't think the outcome was really in doubt, DL played great...but it just seemed like Kelpinski and Kelsh could score at will and i think the refs even wanted DL to win as much as i did. they're in another league

by the way I think she was recruited to DL from South Heart, sorry I couldn't resist.

I think he was referring to her playing a minute or two longer then the rest of the starters yesterday.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby shs01240 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:06 pm

<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=74]Tiger Pride[/user] wrote:

haha classic
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Girls