DL Vs. JTown

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby 666 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:05 pm

I think that DL's guard play to too good for JTown so DL makes it to state championship against CENTURY who upsets mandan again and DL wins STATE haha what am i saying i hope this anyway.

Postby Redhead » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:14 am

That's a nice dream!  I'm pretty much a Century fan, but if they don't get beat by Mandan by at least 20 points, it'll only be because Mandan's entire team pulled up lame.

Tournaments are entertaining, but in the end, if any team other than Mandan wins the championship, it won't be because that team is the best in the state.  Mandan holds that title and will, no matter the outcome.

Century's game against Shanley was u-g-l-y.    

Redhead
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 666 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:44 am

DL beats JTown 75-51 ashley plays a great game and does it all.  Soper was cash from downtown also.

Postby Old Hustler 2007 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:23 pm

The firebirds are gonna win it all
Old Hustler 2007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby point/center » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:13 pm

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Girls basketball: Devils Lake advance to title game
Eric Peterson
The Forum - 03/09/2007
[/font] [font=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Devils Lake hasn’t been in this position in two decades.[/font]
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The Firebirds had four players score in double figures Friday at the Fardodome. That diversity sparked them to a 75-51 victory against Jamestown in the North Dakota Class A state tournament semifinals.[/font]
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Devils Lake advanced to its first state title game since 1987.[/font]
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=17]“It’s amazing,â€Â
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby roughrider125 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:49 pm

Way to rack up Privatsky's stats Heidi.  Wow, she is gonna break a lot of records if they keep playing her til the end of every game they play!
Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead.
~Roger Bannister (After becoming the first person to break the four-minute mile, 1952)
roughrider125
NDPreps Starter

Postby Stromer » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:37 pm

roughrider125 wrote:Way to rack up Privatsky's stats Heidi.  Wow, she is gonna break a lot of records if they keep playing her til the end of every game they play!

Yeah that was sick.  I have been a big DL supporter all year but after seeing today's game, I am very dissapointed.  Heidi is bush league.  I mean Privatsky gets hit in the nose with a 20 point lead late in the 2nd half.  You then bring her in and keep her in until the game is all but over?  If your star is hurt and you have that kind of lead, why put her in?  I realize she wants her to get records but it aint right. 
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:30 pm

Stromer wrote:
roughrider125 wrote:Way to rack up Privatsky's stats Heidi.  Wow, she is gonna break a lot of records if they keep playing her til the end of every game they play!

Yeah that was sick.  I have been a big DL supporter all year but after seeing today's game, I am very dissapointed.  Heidi is bush league.  I mean Privatsky gets hit in the nose with a 20 point lead late in the 2nd half.  You then bring her in and keep her in until the game is all but over?  If your star is hurt and you have that kind of lead, why put her in?  I realize she wants her to get records but it aint right. 

Ashley is not about breaking records, thats not her game. but i do agree, she should have just stayed out after she had a bloody nose, and maybe even before that, regardless of whether she wanted to go back in or not. but its not Ashleys decision to go stay out there all game and set records, its the coaches. im not bashing the coaches either, im just saying there is a time when it is ok to sit your starter, especially when they are hurt. but Stuburg must be doing something right if they finished #2 at state.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Girls