Ashley Privatsky

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Ashley Privatsky

Postby EDC » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:20 pm

Any word?
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dgfsuperfan1 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:30 pm

MRI will be done when swelling is down later this week.
dgfsuperfan1

Postby Baller » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:23 am

Torn miniscus and ACL...she is done for her senior season. It makes me very sad to see this happen anyone let alone a player that has spent her life preparing for this game. At least her career is not over as she will still have a promising career at UND.

Good Luck Ashley.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby dgfsuperfan1 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:46 pm

Ashley will have surgery middle of January. She loves baskeball and has the fortitude to come back and have a great college career. Good Luck Ashley!!
dgfsuperfan1

Postby trackbbfan » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:21 pm

Basketball fans will miss such a great athlete play this year. Best wishes, Ashley!!....keep your chin up and here's to a speedy and successful recovery! :D
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Dynasty » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:52 pm

trackbbfan wrote:Basketball fans will miss such a great athlete play this year. Best wishes, Ashley!!....keep your chin up and here's to a speedy and successful recovery! :D

Well said....ditto from me!
Dynasty

Postby the_real_deal » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:02 pm

This is terrible news. Best of Luck Ashley for a speedy recovery and a great career with the Sioux!
the_real_deal

Postby mc696 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:49 pm

Just a addition like NDSU UND has 2 exceptions to the post season rule, and I dont know with the current AD job opening if that decision has been made but with the current success of the program and what SDSU did last year it would make sense to use one of those on girls b ball. This would also help recruiting stay very strong at UND.

I am not speaking from knowledge of their decision, just that they do have 2 sport exceptions and Im not sure if Hockey counts as one or not.

And Im sure like all I wish AP a fast and successful recovery hard way to spend your senior year.
mc696

Postby GOOD OF THE TEAM » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:44 am

mc696 wrote:Just a addition like NDSU UND has 2 exceptions to the post season rule, and I dont know with the current AD job opening if that decision has been made but with the current success of the program and what SDSU did last year it would make sense to use one of those on girls b ball. This would also help recruiting stay very strong at UND.

I am not speaking from knowledge of their decision, just that they do have 2 sport exceptions and Im not sure if Hockey counts as one or not.

And Im sure like all I wish AP a fast and successful recovery hard way to spend your senior year.

Basketball and football are two sports which CANNOT be used as exceptions. I believe the two sports NDSU used as exceptions were wrestling and volleyball. SDSU's womens basketball team probably would have qualified for the NCAA tournament last year, but was not eligible due to the mandatory waiting period. The team did however play in the NIT tournament last year...and will probably qualify again this year (as may NDSU's mens team).
GOOD OF THE TEAM

Postby Flying Wallenda » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:13 pm

Having known Ashley and her father Scott for years, I was crushed to hear she got hurt. She was, for my money, the best girls player in ND this year....best of luck Ashley, go get'm at UND!!
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Postby dgfsuperfan1 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:08 pm

I heard Ashley's surgery is on the 17th. Best wishes to her and hopefully it will be a speedy recovery!!
dgfsuperfan1

Re:

Postby Johhnyping » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:01 pm

fightingsioux20 wrote:Good choic Ashley UND is the only real powerful program around North Dakota

Certainly the most powerful Division 2 school!
Johhnyping
NDPreps Starter

Re: Re:

Postby baseball » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:35 pm

Johhnyping wrote:
fightingsioux20 wrote:Good choic Ashley UND is the only real powerful program around North Dakota

i hope you mean most powerful in the country and not just the state since Mary is the only other D-2 school. is UND still ranked #1 in the country??
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby dgfsuperfan1 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Surgery went well. She starts therapy this Monday. It will be great to see Ashley on the court again next season playing for UND!!!
dgfsuperfan1

Re: Re:

Postby pbhoopsters » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:36 pm

baseball wrote:
Johhnyping wrote:

i hope you mean most powerful in the country and not just the state since Mary is the only other D-2 school. is UND still ranked #1 in the country??

Not to take anything away from UND but USD and Concordia St. Paul are very strong DII programs. It will be interesting to watch those 3 teams go at each other in the Regional.
pbhoopsters

Postby baseball » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:57 pm

are there any plans of her taking a medical redshirt to get back to 100% for sure??
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby DeuceTrey » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:58 pm

Ashley said that she will be 100% for next year, and does not plan on missing any time at UND. Her rehab is going very well.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Rich_2999 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:10 pm

Ashley has been missed this season i think you would all agree especially by DL. I am looking for tickets right now can't wait to see her back in action.
Rich_2999
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Girls