Senior Awards/Honors

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby NDHOOPWATCHER » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:30 am

Does anyone know, in North Dakota is there still a Class A & Class B allstar selection?  Are seniors selected for this and who would be in the running for these selected teams?
NDHOOPWATCHER
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:52 pm

NDHOOPWATCHER wrote:Does anyone know, in North Dakota is there still a Class A & Class B allstar selection?  Are seniors selected for this and who would be in the running for these selected teams?

keilpinksi kraft kelsch

fettig lafrance

steffan ridl

for the wda

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby demonfan74 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:16 pm

I believe adams or jossart will get the honor before ridl.  Normally, if not always, they have an even number of class A players from the East and West.  Does anyone think they would/should pick more players from one conference over the other, or keep it equal?
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:23 pm

demonfan74 wrote:I believe adams or jossart will get the honor before ridl.  Normally, if not always, they have an even number of class A players from the East and West.  Does anyone think they would/should pick more players from one conference over the other, or keep it equal?

i think they should but i dont know if they would

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Girls