Ashley Privratsky

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Baller » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:27 am

Privratsky only needs 13 points to hit 1000 points.  She should surpass it tonight vs. Minot on her home floor.  This girl is only a junior and fun to watch!!
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:29 am

Baller wrote:Privratsky only needs 13 points to hit 1000 points.  She should surpass it tonight vs. Minot on her home floor.  This girl is only a junior and fun to watch!!

amazing player

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby creme de la creme » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:17 pm

they play minot?
i saw 'em in eastbay kid
creme de la creme
NDPreps Reserve

Postby the_real_deal » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:20 pm

She's pretty good, not the best junior PG in the area though.  Kamille Wahlin from Crookston already has about 1500 points and has the schools all time steals and assists records already, she had a visit to the U of M a couple of weeks ago and is taking a visit to Notre Dame in the spring when the season is done.  Privratsky is a great player though.
the_real_deal

Postby WildWarrior » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:38 pm

the_real_deal wrote:She's pretty good, not the best junior PG in the area though.  Kamille Wahlin from Crookston already has about 1500 points and has the schools all time steals and assists records already, she had a visit to the U of M a couple of weeks ago and is taking a visit to Notre Dame in the spring when the season is done.  Privratsky is a great player though.

i remember they played head to head as freshman and if memory serves me correct, Ashley more than held her own.  Individual statistics rely a lot on who you are playing with.  I would like to see them match up again as juniors now and as seniors next year, even though it is impossible, at least this year.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsubball » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:18 pm

Ashley Privratsky scored her 1,000th point about three mintues into the second half and the place went crazy when she scored and they celebrated on the court and let Minot score and then called at timeout thinking the refs were going to stop the game.
ndsubball

Postby demonfan74 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:55 pm

Ha ha...that makes me laugh.  It makes me think of 5th grade basketball games when the worst player on the team scores for the first time and everybody cheers.  Congrats to her! What was the outcome?
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DeuceTrey » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:11 pm

DL in a blow out, they were up by 24 with 3 minutes left when i headed home, so i dont know the final score. Soper for DL also hit the record books, breaking the record for most 3's in school history.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsubball » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:37 pm

How many 3's did Soper hit??
ndsubball

Postby DeuceTrey » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:47 pm

lips, she had about 6 or 7.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EDC » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:50 pm

Which matchups against Shanley do you think DL has the advantage?  Position by position.  I think both of Shanley's posts are better.  Schuler and Pivatsky are a push.  Shanley plays better defense.  Shanley runs the court just as well as DL.  Shanley has a better half court defense.  Thoughts?
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DeuceTrey » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:08 pm

EDC wrote:Which matchups against Shanley do you think DL has the advantage?  Position by position.  I think both of Shanley's posts are better.  Schuler and Pivatsky are a push.  Shanley plays better defense.  Shanley runs the court just as well as DL.  Shanley has a better half court defense.  Thoughts?

i dont think anyone is on Privatsky's level right now, so she definatly has the advantage there. I dont know anything about shanley's wing players, but DL has some great shooters on the wing. The big question for DL, like ive seen you post many a times in other threads, will be the play of the posts. No, they arent the tallest in the world, but they are scrappy, and will claw and fight the whole game. I was very impressed with the post play tonight against Minot, as there were many offensive rebounds put back for points. If DL's posts can play like that, they will win. If they dont, look for a run and gun shootout from DL. actually look for it anyway, they love to play like that, no one can keep up with them.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EDC » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:16 pm

Privatsky is a great player.  She deserves a lot of credit.  Very scrappy.  Very hard worker.  Very intense.  Smart player.  Nothing but good things to say about her.  Saying Shanley is favorite has nothing to do with how good a player she is.  Who knows, maybe Shanley folds and DL wins by 20.  It could happen
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby demonfan74 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:23 pm

Great player, but to say she is on a different level is stretching it a bit.  Unless she is being recruited by decent D-1 schools, I'd say she is on the same plateau as other very good players in the state.  I'm sure she will end up somewhere good, but who is recruiting her?
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Girls