Valley City Basketball

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby jordanpippen » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:01 pm

Will the VC girls be better or worse then last year?
jordanpippen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nd-ball41 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:17 am

Without Jossy Bergen running the show there, they really don't have a chance. She meant everything to that team.
nd-ball41

Postby demonfan74 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:19 am

Don't take this the wrong way.  I am only asking because I have not seen her play.  Is she that good or is she decent player on a not so good team that allowed her to stand out?  What was her primary position or what did she do so well if she was that good?
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:11 pm

demonfan74 wrote:Don't take this the wrong way.  I am only asking because I have not seen her play.  Is she that good or is she decent player on a not so good team that allowed her to stand out?  What was her primary position or what did she do so well if she was that good?

shes on the team up at UND...must be ok
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby jordanpippen » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:22 am

What about Jill Noeske? Whats she gonna be like this year
jordanpippen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby EDC » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:54 pm

I am very impressed with Jill N.  Depending on with story you believe, VC had between 46 and 50 turnovers their last game.  That is unheard of!  She may be good but most teams won't allow her to get the ball.  Pretty hard to be worse than a 0 - 20 record they had last year but they may challange for the same record again this year.  Bergen was very good.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:59 pm

EDC wrote:I am very impressed with Jill N.  Depending on with story you believe, VC had between 46 and 50 turnovers their last game.  That is unheard of!  She may be good but most teams won't allow her to get the ball.  Pretty hard to be worse than a 0 - 20 record they had last year but they may challange for the same record again this year.  Bergen was very good.

how is it even possible to have that many turnovers!?!?!  ive seen Bergen play up at UND a few times, how did they not win atleast 1 game last year with her?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby point/center » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:09 am

how do you get 50 TOs? 28 in the first half and 22 in the 2nd=50
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Return to Girls