What Are The Chances Of Belcourt Winning It All

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Spektak24 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:59 pm

Keeping in mind that the Braves have been playing all summer long together and have been in the gym constantly.....Keeping in mind that they are the quickest and one of the more athletic teams in the state.  Could they win it all
Spektak24

Postby cdub1 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:29 am

There chance of winning at state is zero.  The best player on Belcourt's team (Knife) would struggle to make the starting five at Dickinson so I do not see any way they are going to win state.  It will be tought for them to get to state but even if they do Dickinson is the front runner.
Last edited by cdub1 on Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby OkGo12 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:23 pm

The chances of Belcourt winning it all are slim to none. . .but have you ever seen Shaun Knife play, I mean I watched him all summer on the ECI West team and he started for them with some of the best players in the state, Im not saying Knife would walk right into Dickinson and be the star bcuz they already have that role filled and Knife is a smart enough player to know that, so what im basically saying is that he would start for dickinson
"The Desire Accomplished Is Sweet To The Soul"
[Proverbs 13:19]
OkGo12
NDPreps Starter

Postby OkGo12 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:27 pm

technically your belcourt braves have not been playing together ALL summer like you say spektak24, bcuz wasn't Knife traveling with the ECI select West team. . .and i heard that DeAndre Boswell goes to a summer thing in Grand Forks so umm. . .still chances are slim to none:?
OkGo12
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:03 pm

OkGo12 wrote:The chances of Belcourt winning it all are slim to none. . .but have you ever seen Shaun Knife play, I mean I watched him all summer on the ECI West team and he started for them with some of the best players in the state, Im not saying Knife would walk right into Dickinson and be the star bcuz they already have that role filled and Knife is a smart enough player to know that, so what im basically saying is that he would start for dickinson

Ive seen Shaun play a lot and I dont think he would start over Kick Fridley or Bruhschwein.  Its just my opinion on it so its  not like a fact.

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby OkGo12 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:01 pm

But he would definitely start over Jahner and Kudrna. . .Bcuz they aren't anything to special like Fridley who is amazing and Bruschwein who can shoot like crazy and Kick who is just dang good
OkGo12
NDPreps Starter

Postby Spektak24 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:14 pm

Shaun is a great player.....I know for a fact that he has been playing with them during the summer at team camps.....Dre does go to Grand Forks during the summer but takes time off to go to the team camps.....They have been in the gym every night playing....lifting weights as a team.....no gives them any respect because of their history but they will surprise a lot of people and they will beat Dickinson....and they do got a good chance of winning state....watch....they will make believers out of all of the doubters.
Spektak24

Postby OkGo12 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:22 pm

Whoa. . .you need to slow your role on the whole Belcourt thing, but they will go far but there gonna need more than Knife having an amazing game to beat Dickinson. . .yes i believe you belcourt will go far but the chances of  them winning are slim to none
OkGo12
NDPreps Starter

Postby KnowDak » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:22 pm

Belcourt has a lot of talent... I think the Braves will make state... Anything is possible, but they are a longshot to win it all.
KnowDak
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:07 am

OkGo12 wrote:But he would definitely start over Jahner and Kudrna. . .Bcuz they aren't anything to special like Fridley who is amazing and Bruschwein who can shoot like crazy and Kick who is just darn good

He mite start over Jahner and I dont see Kudrna as a starter over Baker.

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ballplayer15 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:00 am

Regardless of him starting on dickinson or not that means nothing there chances of winning it all are none i dont seem them making it to state to be honest with you but then again I could be wrong too
ballplayer15

Postby OkGo12 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:51 pm

Regardless, Knife would start for Dickinson, Nakoa Baker isn't anything special. . .but i honestly think the braves will make it to state but there chances of winning are slim to none. . .
OkGo12
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:00 pm

Isnt Knife a point guard?

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby OkGo12 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:07 pm

Knife, I think can play any position. . .i seen that he played point/forward on the ECI team and i think posting isn't to foreign to him. . .why i say he can play any position is just because he's so athletic like Tate Kick. . .
OkGo12
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:30 pm

Oh I see I wasnt sure.

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby OkGo12 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:44 pm

Not that im comparing him with Tate Kick
OkGo12
NDPreps Starter

Postby kvrnm » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:51 am

belcourt will be good
kvrnm
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:52 am

dont know there entire schedule but I would say they lose both games to Bismarck Mandan Dickinson and Williston and they will split with Minot.  I think they destroy St Marys and Century though.  Mite have close games with Jamestown.
Last edited by cdub1 on Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:28 pm

I strongly disagree. . .i believe they will split games with Dickinson, Bismarck, and Williston win both against mandan and minot and just tear apart Century and St. Mary's
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:11 am

even though you can have your own opinion i think that is the stupidest thing i have seen on here...Belcourt beating Dickinson isnt going to happen the rest of them are possible but i still dont see it happenin

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:43 pm

Belcourt will possibly only beat Dickinson in Belcourt thats the only place i see them beating Dickinson. . .but yea this post is kinda dumb, belcourt winning it all come on
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:28 pm

None
ballplayer15

Return to Boys