Senior Classic Game

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Senior Classic Game

Postby heimer » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:25 am

I'm still looking for a few players for our station's Senior Classic Game.

It's open to all seniors, and we are still looking for players. If you are a senior and you played basketball, you can play. I invited mostly our area teams, but there are about 6 spots open for both boys and girls. We have enough to play, but I'd like to add some depth.

In Valley, we play with 18-minute halves, but we are modifying the game to mimic international rules. We will use a 24-second shot clock, and we will not shoot the penalty till after 9 team fouls in a half. Normally, the penalty comes in after five fouls in a quarter in international rules. Since we're playing halves, we have to make some changes.

Interested players should call the station ASAP at 800-450-5682. Any and all seniors will be taken up to, as I mentioned, 6 more boys and girls, and I do not care where you're from! Come play! The girls game is at 2 and the boys game at 4 at VCSU April 2nd.
God is bigger than football.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Re: Senior Classic Game

Postby heimer » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 pm

If anyone chooses to sign up this weekend, send me a private message. Thanks.
God is bigger than football.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys