pre-season rankings

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Claz B Fan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:43 am

Lamby wrote:top 5 in state

1.Williston - Brian Qvale will dominate

2. Dickinson - Kick is amazing

3. South

4.  North

5. Minot

I have been waiting 3 years to see Qvale dominate and he still has not stepped it up
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:17 am

minot above bismarck and all the other edc  teams?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Lamby » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:09 pm

Claz B Fan wrote:

3. South

4.  North

5. Minot

I have been waiting 3 years to see Qvale dominate and he still has not stepped it up

Well this season he'll step up and shut everyone up... you guys won't be running your mouths after the end of this season when he dominates your team... you guys will be in awe of how he will just control every game he's in and that he deserves to go to a D-1 school and should be going to an even bigger school....
Lamby

Postby cdub1 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:16 am

im guessing u see qvale play a lot so in your opinion is he going to be better than kick?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Lamby » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:18 pm

Kick will score more points than Qvale will... but ya Qvale will be better than Kick... Qvale has just an amazing all-around game
Lamby

Postby ballplayer15 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:47 pm

personally wilhelm just might lead the state in scoring possibly belohlavek considering he wont have to share the ball with eric schmuatz or jaden roller this year just my opinion
ballplayer15

Postby Ming01 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:25 pm

3. South

4.  North

5. Minot

Any reason to have Williston number 1?  Oh yeah you're from there.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:48 pm

Ming01 wrote:

3. South

4.  North

5. Minot

Any reason to have Williston number 1?  Oh yeah you're from there.

who shoudl be 1 then?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Lamby » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:06 pm

I put williston #1 becuz they have the best player and the best team in the state
Lamby

Postby cdub1 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:05 pm

the qvales are good but the rest of their team isnt good

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ming01 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:21 pm

Yeah all Williston has are the Qvales.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:27 pm

the team with the best overall players is easily dickinson just because they have the best player (kick) in the state and a bunch of other really good players (fridley, jahner, bruhschwein) williston has brian qvale gotta go with the good team over the one or two good players

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby oldtymer » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:24 pm

Where is BHS on everyones lists theyre returning 3-4 starters Wilhelm Gunderson Hendrickson and Senger and then Peterson got good minutes off the bench last year and they got a good group of juniors and sophomores.. both won there WDA title last year as sophomores and freshmen
oldtymer

Postby Ming01 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:18 pm

oldtymer wrote:Where is BHS on everyones lists theyre returning 3-4 starters Wilhelm Gunderson Hendrickson and Senger and then Peterson got good minutes off the bench last year and they got a good group of juniors and sophomores.. both won there WDA title last year as sophomores and freshmen

I have BHS 2nd
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ballplayer15 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:50 pm

bismarck has a lot of over rated players but also a lot of under rated players regardless they will be solid they have a star but hruby is over rated martinez is all right but gunderson just is not thatgood to me I just do not see what people see in him
ballplayer15

Postby cdub1 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:52 pm

i agree with you on the older gunderson but austin is for real

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby oldtymer » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:46 pm

one thing about those gunderson boys is they like to shoot the rock and they will go in streaks i think jeremy will be remembered better than austin just because he works his tail off
oldtymer

Postby cdub1 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:13 pm

i think austin will be better remembered becuz he will be all state

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby smart source » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:51 pm

the midgets should easily have the best team in the state.  they also have THE BEST PLAYER IN THE STATE name tate kick. i've seen Qvale play many times and he should dominate but their coach doesnt utalize him as he should be used...if you are 6'11 and have decent athletic ability you should absolutly dominate which he has not done up to this point
smart source

Postby BB Fan » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:46 pm

[align=center] [/align]
Last edited by BB Fan on Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:53 pm

Dickinson will be very athletic and fast with Fridley at PG Bruschwein at SG Kick at SF/PF Schroeder at PF/SF and Baker most likely at C and a deep bench.
Last edited by Ming01 on Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:07 pm

BB Fan wrote:
smart source wrote:the midgets should easily have the best team in the state.  they also have THE BEST PLAYER IN THE STATE name tate kick. i've seen Qvale play many times and he should dominate but their coach doesnt utalize him as he should be used...if you are 6'11 and have decent athletic ability you should absolutly dominate which he has not done up to this point

[align=center]DOWN THE STRETCH
Just out of curiousity how tall is the Midgets line-up? 6-3 or 6-4 as tall as they go? And believe me hight does not matter much in this state we call North Dakota..   But what does matter at the end of the line is stamina quickness and speed and ability. I believe that the midgets have all 4 of these, and a very atheletic 6 4 kid...Most of the as tall or taller kids do not have the athletic ability to "DOMINATE" like people are saying. I look back a few years and Remember Tommy Lykus (SP) with a very atheletic 6 8 Tyler Koenig They walked right through state that year and the next year after Lykus graduated they didn't even make it to state and Koenig was named MR Basketball. So..... for even a very atheletic Post player to dominate they need a very "GOOD" gaurd and an athletic bunch to......how do you say..... "DOMINATE"! Does Williston have this ????  He may dominate in his "team" but he wont dominate the outcome/score      W/L[/align]

what are you talkin about 
ballplayer15

Postby BB Fan » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:25 am

Last edited by BB Fan on Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys