EDC Championship

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

EDC Championship

Postby roundem6 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:39 pm

South vs. Shanley-
Very entertaining game to watch. Deng had another huge slam. South really impressed me, playing very physical and hangin with Shanley the whole game. Montplaisr really stepped up at the end and Shanley pulled out the win.

North vs. West Fargo-
West Fargo was absolutely flat against North's zone; posting 11 points in the first half. North didn't look especially sharp on the offensive end either, but they got the job done on the defensive side of the ball.

North vs. Shanley- Championship
Should be a very good game. They split in the regular season, with Rodenbiker sitting out the second meeting. I think Shanley has a slight edge but should be a very entertaining game nonetheless.

State Qualifiers
South vs. Wahp
Red River vs. West Fargo
Last edited by roundem6 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: EDC Championship

Postby bruins44 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 am

I think it will be an all Fargo State tournament from the East, I will go with Shanley over North, South to beat Wahpeton and West Fargo to sqeak by Red River.
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby roundem6 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:28 am

I guess I havent seen RR play at all this year but WF will have to shoot a lot better today if they want to win.
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby roundem6 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 am

Arvidson and erickstad should be all-conference too IMO; based solely off stats.
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby roundem6 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:42 pm

South and Weat took the qualifiers
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys