best fan bases in the state.

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

best fan bases in the state.

Postby braves84 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:08 pm

just wondering what you guys think, after watching century against bismarck no question it's bismarck. was a pretty good attended game, but when mandan plays bismarck at the civic center seems to me it is usually a lot more people, mandan brings in quite a few more people than century. so from the west i would say bismarck 1st mandan 2nd after that don't know. as far as the east i've heard devils lake and west fargo have pretty good fans. again just curious to see what others think, no smack intended
braves84
NDPreps Reserve

Re: best fan bases in the state.

Postby T$$ » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Mandan and Bismarck have the best fans but I think it is because they are good. Mandan didn't draw as many fans until they became an elite program. Just look at Umary. They couldn't give tickets away 3 years ago and now you can't get a seat. My point is the a teams success has a lot to do with fan support.
T$$
NDPreps Starter

Postby demonsbaby » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:15 am

Kalgaard Krazies!?
demonsbaby
NDPreps Rookie

Postby roundem6 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:46 pm

I agree with T$$; Fargo North's fan base used to be crazy back in the early 2000s when the Erdmann brothers played; then North took a couple years to get back to winning again when Jordan May and Savageau played. The crowd was basically there to see Nik play.
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby toeman20 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:39 pm

The Mandan/BHS games are some of the best high shcool basketball games i have ever been to. Not only the 2010 WDA and State Championship games but this years games also. The game at the civic center wasnt a very good game as a whole but the end was great. Every fan was yelling and on their feet. And the game in Mandan was incredible. Also i think that Mandan and Bismarcks students sections are awesome.
toeman20
NDPreps Starter

Postby T$$ » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:01 pm

I agree. St. Marys actually has the BEST student section considering they have been down the last few years. Mandan has tons of support from just general Mandanian's.
T$$
NDPreps Starter

Postby toeman20 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:22 pm

T$$ wrote:I agree. St. Marys actually has the BEST student section considering they have been down the last few years. Mandan has tons of support from just general Mandanian's.

yeah but they dont have the team to support them
toeman20
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys