Century vs. Bismarck Round Two

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Century vs. Bismarck Round Two

Postby schmiddy101 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:00 am

Saw the score in the paper today. Can anyone tell me what happened and how it happened. Please and thank you
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Re: Century vs. Bismarck Round Two

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Bismarck put the little ball in the round thing more then Century... Just razzing ya!!! :D :D :D
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby T$$ » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:17 pm

I wasn't at the game but in looking at the stats I imagine Liggins shut down Ledger and CHS couldn't stop Werner. The big difference must have been Schirado. If Schirado or Fitterer can score on any given night BHS is very hard to beat. I think Bismarck, Mandan, and Century are all very even at this point. Minot is slightly behind and Dickinson in the mix if Hanstad can play at 100%.
T$$
NDPreps Starter

Postby bisonvsfightingsioux » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Do you think wentz could have played any Cheaper undercutting Werner 3 times. One was after a whistle.
bisonvsfightingsioux
NDPreps Rookie

Postby devilfanatic23 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:22 pm

bisonvsfightingsioux wrote:Do you think wentz could have played any Cheaper undercutting Werner 3 times. One was after a whistle.

Wasn't at this particular game, but it doesn't surprise me at all. Not saying Wentz is a dirty player, but when Mattern was still coaching at BHS their big men like senger, ingemanson, etc. all did this multiple times to Qvale, among others.
devilfanatic23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby T$$ » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Wentz is not a cheap player. He just plays really hard and grew up playing hockey so he is more physical. Knowing Mattern he demands kids to compete. His practices are more physical than anything you saw at that game. In the BHS and CHS programs if you don't comptete you don't play.
T$$
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys