Century

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Century

Postby T$$ » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:45 am

That's too bad as minot would be a different team with him. He would be one of the best defenders in the wda.
T$$
NDPreps Starter

Postby Schmidty22 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 pm

T$$ wrote:This has gone full circle. Since this topic is century can someone convince me why they can win a state title. I am not hating on them but just can't convince myself they will win.

Century will win state because of their depth on the bench and the pure athleticism of all there players coach Mattern makes sure that all of his players are in top form physically throughout the season. They have guys the fit into every role as well....The Scorer(Ledger), The Shooter(Fraase, Thunshelle), The Big Man(Rivinius), The Playmaker(Maund), The Sixth Man or men(Melvie, Wentz),and The Lockdown Defender(oh wait all of them are!)
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby T$$ » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 pm

They need to hope Ledger does not get in foul trouble or injured. In my opinion he is the only player they absolutely need to win.
T$$
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys