Player rankings

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Ming01 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:45 pm

How about we wait a couple of years until we start talking about players from the class of 2011.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby radar » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:31 pm

Ming01 wrote:How about we wait a couple of years until we start talking about players from the class of 2011.

good idea, like i posted before 7-8-9 graders just dont have what take to compete with varsity class A or B
radar
NDPreps Starter

Postby radar » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:49 pm

sportsguy wrote:NikeRep,  Here is a little more info from what I think.

Jordan Allard 6-6 junior from Fargo South - Has a chance to be a very good high school player and I believe a Mr. Basketball Finalist in 2008.  He is alot like Jeff Brandt from Minot High some years ago, same size, shooter, not real strong yet, but more athletic then Jeff was at his age.  The question is does Allard have the drive to be as good.  Jeff played at UND and was an all-conference player in a then very good NCC league, then transfered to Minot State were he had a great final year.  You can tell he has work ethic because he goes from there to playing for the Dakota Wizards which is a very legit CBA team that has many guys get called up to the NBA.  You can't be a bum on that team.  Now does Allard have the drive to be that good, I don't know, only time will tell, but the kid has potential that's for sure.  Just needs to accept coaching which I hope he does, and put those hours in the gym and weight room in. 

Jessie Crosby - He is an 8th grader from Minot.  He is about 6-3 and fairly skinny.  Good athlete for a young kid.  Has huge upside and if he grows to be 6-7 or so can be a great player some day.  Even if he doesn't continue to grow he will still be very good but will need to develop better guard skills.  They are getting there, but he does has lots of room to grow. 
isnt allard a second generation class B Epping stud, if so hes got to be the best and most talented player in the fargo schools
radar
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:50 pm

may kareem and farkus are still better than him

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby radar » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:02 pm

cdub1 wrote:may kareem and farkus are still better than him

if fargo south coach hendrikson lets allard go like the throughbred he is look for fargo south as state champs and allard droping 30+ a game and mr bb of 08.

radar
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:18 pm

radar wrote:

if fargo south coach hendrikson lets allard go like the throughbred he is look for fargo south as state champs and allard droping 30+ a game and mr bb of 08.

why does it matter who his parents are???

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BB Fan » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:49 pm

cdub1 wrote:
radar wrote:

why does it matter who his parents are???

Agreed CDUB1!!!
Last edited by BB Fan on Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndbb » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:28 pm

I don't think he is neat 6'8"
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BB Fan » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:50 pm

ndbb wrote:I don't think he is neat 6'8"

Grape vine says he's close to it!!  Although  it could be the procrastination of  basketball in height! More like 6'6"
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys