Top Shooters in the West

Class A Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Top Shooters in the West

Postby uncheels » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Some of your predictions of the Deadliest Shooters.
uncheels
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Hanstad - Dickinson (I think that's obvious)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10912
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby osu12 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:42 am

Coyle-Mandan
Fisher-Jamestown
osu12
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 12:31 am

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby balla45 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:05 am

Schirado, Fitterer, Maund, Fraase, Ledger, Hanstad, Kessel, Moody, Wanner, Fisher, Coyle, Collins, Murphy, Magnuson, and Steinwand. That is my top 15. Not in order.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~It does not take talent to hustle!
User avatar
balla45
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3803
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota USA

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby NDsports35 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:22 am

I think Devin Coyle of Mandan will be the best clutch shooter in the west, because he's proven that he likes pressure situations. I don't think he'll be the best Junior player though. The best Junior basketball player in the western conference is Jesse Kessel of Dickinson High. He's a better all around shooter and he has superb ball handling skills. He's the second best player on Dickinson High's team if you ask me.
NDsports35
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby scoobyx2 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:02 am

Collins from Mandan. He has outstanding court vision. Many high school shooters decide to shoot before they even get the ball, but he actually responds to the defense, and creates a lot of plays.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby GfcBaller » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 am

What about the East?
GfcBaller
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby balla45 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:05 am

NDsports35 wrote:I think Devin Coyle of Mandan will be the best clutch shooter in the west, because he's proven that he likes pressure situations. I don't think he'll be the best Junior player though. The best Junior basketball player in the western conference is Jesse Kessel of Dickinson High. He's a better all around shooter and he has superb ball handling skills. He's the second best player on Dickinson High's team if you ask me.


I think Joe Hanstad will be the best clutch shooter in the WDA. I do like Kessel's game though.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~It does not take talent to hustle!
User avatar
balla45
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3803
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota USA

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:40 pm

GfcBaller wrote:What about the East?


Start a new thread...
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10912
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby NDsports35 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:52 pm

balla45 wrote:
NDsports35 wrote:I think Devin Coyle of Mandan will be the best clutch shooter in the west, because he's proven that he likes pressure situations. I don't think he'll be the best Junior player though. The best Junior basketball player in the western conference is Jesse Kessel of Dickinson High. He's a better all around shooter and he has superb ball handling skills. He's the second best player on Dickinson High's team if you ask me.


I think Joe Hanstad will be the best clutch shooter in the WDA. I do like Kessel's game though.

Yes, yes. I was going to change my post, but I meant other than Joe Hanstad. I definitely shoud've clarified. My apologies.
NDsports35
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby uncheels » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:09 pm

No love For Williston or TM
uncheels
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby Schmidty22 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:29 am

Tom Fraase all day baby
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
User avatar
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:16 pm
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby pimpdaddyG » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Schmidty22 wrote:Tom Fraase all day baby

tom fraase and devin melvie from century for sure
User avatar
pimpdaddyG
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby IplayforHim » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:49 pm

balla45 wrote:Schirado, Fitterer, Maund, Fraase, Ledger, Hanstad, Kessel, Moody, Wanner, Fisher, Coyle, Collins, Murphy, Magnuson, and Steinwand. That is my top 15. Not in order.

Devin Schirado is a 3 ball assasin
IplayforHim
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: Top Shooters in the West

Postby babyjames236 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:50 pm

i think Fitterer is a better shooter than schirado just my opinion...schirado is way more athletic and can handle the ball better but Fitterer is a pure shooter
Left hand, right hand, it doesn’t matter. I’m amphibious.
babyjames236
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 pm


Return to Boys

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest