Mr. Basketball

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Who Will Be Mr. Basketball?

Bryan Kielpinski
12%
Adam Randall
62%
Nik Savageau
18%
Grant Singer
9%

Total votes : 34

Re: Mr. Basketball

Postby hardcharger » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 pm

roundem6 wrote:So Randall has pats on the back.
Nik has quickness, jumps, and strength.

yep your right thats what it takes to be a good ball player, lets see what happens if he tells his collage coach that a paticular play will not work, like he did against west fargo the first time the played at north. all schultis said back to him was run the play,
hardcharger
NDPreps Starter

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:33 pm

hardcharger, you sound like someone who savageau abused on the court. if you are jealous because you have 1/10 the skill of Nik, does not mean you have to try to bring him down. Your argument is ridiculous, nik's attitude isnt near as bad as you people make it sound, it just is emotion from the game. A lot of great players around the world have the same emotion

PS: hardcharger, i have read some of your posts and you are honestly the worst speller I have ever came across
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:52 pm

GFRR99 wrote:PS: hardcharger, i have read some of your posts and you are honestly the worst speller I have ever came across

Of all the message boards and forums I have read, one thing remains constant. The person who never has a response always attacks the grammer.

It's increasingly funny because the guy attacking the spelling is the guy who said "worst I have ever came across."
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby hardcharger » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:59 pm

GFRR99 wrote:hardcharger, you sound like someone who savageau abused on the court. if you are jealous because you have 1/10 the skill of Nik, does not mean you have to try to bring him down. Your argument is ridiculous, nik's attitude isnt near as bad as you people make it sound, it just is emotion from the game. A lot of great players around the world have the same emotion

PS: hardcharger, i have read some of your posts and you are honestly the worst speller I have ever came across

not sure what spelling has to do with this, and no i have never played against nik. if you want to call what nik does on the court emotion then so be it. but when i see him turn his back on a fellow team mate and run back down the court shaking his head in disgust because he missed a pass then yes that is being self centered and self serving and that my friend is an attitude. and im prety sure a mr basketball winner does not do this such as randall when one of his team mates make a mistake he goes up to them and tells them to get it next time. that is a team player
hardcharger
NDPreps Starter

Postby cityleaguer » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Hey baseball.....*Grammar not Grammer......that's all
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:35 pm

that's fine....i wasnt going after his grammAr....i was just saying its ironic that he uses that as a base to bash on someone, yet in the same post he's making grammatical errors.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby roundem6 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:29 pm

So you know dialogue between Shultis and Savageau? so you are either a player or the waterboy.
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:52 pm

hardcharger wrote:
roundem6 wrote:So Randall has pats on the back.
Nik has quickness, jumps, and strength.

yep your right thats what it takes to be a good ball player, lets see what happens if he tells his collage coach that a paticular play will not work, like he did against west fargo the first time the played at north. all schultis said back to him was run the play,

The coach is just as much to blame there. As a player on the court you see stuff the coach sometimes doesnt. if your leader says something wont work, it wouldnt be a bad idea to listen to his idea of what might work. I've been in many huddles where the plan that was run wasnt the play the coach initially drew up. when a player disagrees with a coach, it doesnt automatically make the player wrong.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby kingjames23 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 pm

hardcharger, just wondering if you have looked at this from a different point of view, the not negative hate on savageau side that is. did it ever cross your mind that he is mad at himself for those plays? maybe he throws a pass and the teammate doesnt catch it he thinks to himself shoot that was a bad pass by me... did that ever cross your mind? highly unlikely. you are to busy caught up on the idea that he is a bad teammate and has a bad attitude. in reality he puts everything on himself. you can talk all the smack you want about the kid even tho none of it is close to true. and how do you know what nik and the coach are saying to each other? that confuses me. get to know the kid before you talk bad about him. you'd be pleasently surprised at how wrong you are
kingjames23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:46 pm

baseball wrote:
GFRR99 wrote:PS: hardcharger, i have read some of your posts and you are honestly the worst speller I have ever came across

Of all the message boards and forums I have read, one thing remains constant. The person who never has a response always attacks the grammer.

It's increasingly funny because the guy attacking the spelling is the guy who said "worst I have ever came across."

You are right that was ironic and made me look stupid.

But the first part of your post is pretty unintelligent, meaning you only quoted the end of my post. In the first paragraph I actually did have a response. Now you look stupid.
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby roundem6 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:03 pm

kingjames23 wrote:hardcharger, just wondering if you have looked at this from a different point of view, the not negative hate on savageau side that is. did it ever cross your mind that he is mad at himself for those plays? maybe he throws a pass and the teammate doesnt catch it he thinks to himself shoot that was a bad pass by me... did that ever cross your mind? highly unlikely. you are to busy caught up on the idea that he is a bad teammate and has a bad attitude. in reality he puts everything on himself. you can talk all the smack you want about the kid even tho none of it is close to true. and how do you know what nik and the coach are saying to each other? that confuses me. get to know the kid before you talk bad about him. you'd be pleasently surprised at how wrong you are

truth
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hardcharger » Sat May 01, 2010 12:51 pm

GFRR99 wrote:hardcharger, you sound like someone who savageau abused on the court. if you are jealous because you have 1/10 the skill of Nik, does not mean you have to try to bring him down. Your argument is ridiculous, nik's attitude isnt near as bad as you people make it sound, it just is emotion from the game. A lot of great players around the world have the same emotion

my spelling must not be that bad, because it sure got your panties in a bunch.
hardcharger
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys