All State

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: All State

Postby balla45 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:48 pm

And these are all players I put in my top 15. I don't see where you were going with this.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indy5 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:45 pm

12321 wrote:
Indy5 wrote:Like Balla45 said, if Saari was 1st team worthy, Belcourt would have won more than 2 games all year. Those 2 wins were both against the 8 seed from the WDA.

Well if we're going to base our criteria on wins then how do we explain Joe Hanstad's team taking 8th in their region? Yes, he's questionably the best player in the state (notice i said questionably for all of you who think Savvy is), he's is obviously a first team all-stater, but he was also on a bad team. Andrew Saari, a very talented player, should not be punished for being on a bad team just as Joe isn't punished or even questioned. There are very few kids who could be one man teams and make their team win, and thats joe included seeing that they took 8th. Since joe's stock hasnt dropped at all neither should anyone elses.

First, Take Joe and Saari off their respective teams, I think Belcourt is the better team. Second, I don't think I quite explained it right. If saari is an all-state player, his team would have been a little more successful than they were. I'm not saying they would be a top 5 or 6 team in the WDA but I think a 7 or 8 seed should have been accomplished.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby InsideMan » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:11 am

contidioning.
InsideMan
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys