Century @ Mandan (Round 2)

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Century @ Mandan (Round 2)

Postby roundem6 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:35 am

Ya I think those rankings will be the same for pretty much the whole year throughout State. The EDC and WDA seem really similar, I know the WDA has more from top to bottom, but two top teams (Bis, Man, North, WF) and the 3rd place team (Cent, RR) who both have shown they can compete but seem really inconsistent. Then the rest is kind of a toss up from there. Not too familiar with the West but this is how I see it.
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby balla45 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 am

Same with me. I see that BHS, MHS, CHS, FNHS, WFHS, and RRHS are all going to state. The last spot is a toss up in each region.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby Baller_2010 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:49 am

Baller_2010 wrote:Mandan will thrash Century by 15+. "Birdman" will go 1-7 from the field, "The Speed" will be outhustled by Coyle, "The Plumber" Rivinius will not be shutting off any water, and frankly if his name implies right, "Govig or Go Home" will be going home during halftime.
sniperfan wrote:Baller 2010 you don't know anything do you? First of all if you saw The Birdmans stats hes shooting over 50 percent for the season and will easily shoot that well against mandan. There will be no way the speed will be outhustled by a sohpmore. The speed is a senior and will just embarass the sophmore. The Plumber can shut off anyones water if he wants to. Kielpinski is the softest post in the state. He might be big but plays like a girl. The plumber will push him around anyday. and frankly govig talks for itself. Century will win by 10!

Yeah, I was wrong, I at least predicted him to score one basket, he didn't make a single one. Good game Birdman!
Baller_2010
NDPreps Starter

Postby KBFAN33 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:28 pm

hahahahahahahahahahaha bird man
KBFAN33
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndbball1 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:41 pm

sniperfan wrote:Baller 2010 you don't know anything do you? First of all if you saw The Birdmans stats hes shooting over 50 percent for the season and will easily shoot that well against mandan. There will be no way the speed will be outhustled by a sohpmore. The speed is a senior and will just embarass the sophmore. The Plumber can shut off anyones water if he wants to. Kielpinski is the softest post in the state. He might be big but plays like a girl. The plumber will push him around anyday. and frankly govig talks for itself. Century will win by 10!

"the Speed" 1-3 2-4, 5 "the sophmore" 6-8 3-5, 16 clearly outhustled the senior

"Birdman" 0-4 0-0, 0 thats gotta be well over 50%

"go home" 3-7 4-5, 13 not to bad, ill give you that one

"the Plumer" 0-4 0-0, 0 "BK" 8-10 6-7, 22 not to much water getting shut off here
ndbball1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby roundem6 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Now a loss to St. Marys. Nice.
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby iluvit » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 am

Mauer its hard to go to state when you lose to mandan by 30 then lose the next game against St. Marys. I have Minot, Bismarck, Mandan and Dickinson. No Century.
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby roundem6 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 am

very shaky the last couple games, but you never know who is gonna slip up or step up during tourney time.
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby luvsports » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 am

kk
Last edited by luvsports on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luvsports
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hinsa » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:08 pm

luvsports wrote:I have heard that the CHS coaches are still working the players too hard in practice...long practices like they should be having at the beginning of the year while conditioning. If that is the case, they aren't going to have anything left for the games - especially physical, good teams like Mandan.

Gotta love it when people come on here and say "I heard."

Who did you hear it from, one player who doesn't like to work hard? And define "too hard."
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys