VC class b or class a?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Should VC be class A or class B?

A
33%
B
67%

Total votes : 12

VC class b or class a?

Postby rebeler_53 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 pm

With all the things going on with VC being moved down to class b and with the number might be changing back which would kick VC back to class a. What do the class A schools feel about this subject?
Last edited by rebeler_53 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rebeler_53
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Valley City

Postby Baller_2010 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:12 pm

I personally believe Valley belongs in Class B
Baller_2010
NDPreps Starter

Re: VC class b or class a?

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 pm

every where I go on here I here about VC and that they just don't belong anywhere...just lets deal with where they are at right now.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Indy5 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:every where I go on here I here about VC and that they just don't belong anywhere...just lets deal with where they are at right now.

Its like that because Valley City sits and complains because everyone hates them. They've never been the big bad guy on the block so they don't know how to handle it. Teams like Bishop Ryan and Dickinson Trinity (I'm a west guy so I don't know about the east but i'm sure oak grove, central cass, etc. get hate) embrace everyone hating them. They know its just because they're winning and people are jealous. Well in the private school case its because of ignorance. Everyone thinks their huge when they are a lot of times smaller than their competition.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby rebeler_53 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 pm

I know people from valley and big reason is because all the class b school are more than likely going to vote them back to class a on Monday I think is what they told me. They are ok with being hated it's the fact that all the class b schools are making VC get moved back to class which doesn't make any sense since within 5 years their enrollment numbers will be under 325 more than likely.
rebeler_53
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indy5 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:48 am

Although I think Valley City belongs at class B, I don't think they should be there yet just because of how it happened. The NDHSAA board wanted to bail them out and move the number to 400. It got voted down twice so they find a loop hole and change the name from class to division so that no vote is needed and they can move the number where they want. If in 5 years,Valley City would have fell below the line naturally, I don't think there would be many complaints because nothing wrong was done. But because of the way the NDHSAA handled things, everyone is upset, whether its the small B schools that want VC up or VC who wants to be down.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys