Nik Savageau

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Nik Savageau

Postby InsideMan » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 am

Not a whole lot of kids are on full rides on the D2 level either.
InsideMan
NDPreps Starter

Postby roundem6 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Now Gatorade Player of the Year.
Going for the clean sweep.
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby InsideMan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:33 am

To follow up with the discussion about the conferences and if Minot st. and USF are getting into the conference it sounds like they are both in. They will play another year of basically the same schedule then at least one possible two years of probation then they will be in the conference. Hopefully they have good compliance people so everything goes smoothly. I would hate for the kids to waste another year of eligibility because the years of playing for nothing is going to be really tough. I am really curious how they are going to divide up the conference because it is huge now. This is great news for both schools because they are getting in the best D2 basketball conference in the nation.
InsideMan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:36 pm

InsideMan wrote:To follow up with the discussion about the conferences and if Minot st. and USF are getting into the conference it sounds like they are both in. They will play another year of basically the same schedule then at least one possible two years of probation then they will be in the conference. Hopefully they have good compliance people so everything goes smoothly. I would hate for the kids to waste another year of eligibility because the years of playing for nothing is going to be really tough. I am really curious how they are going to divide up the conference because it is huge now. This is great news for both schools because they are getting in the best D2 basketball conference in the nation.

For football, I have heard talk that they want to have 8 in the South and 8 in the North and have a conference championship game at the end of the year.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby InsideMan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:17 pm

How are they going to divide it north and south? East west would seem to make more sense to me. Too bad nobody asks me :) ha
InsideMan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:58 pm

InsideMan wrote:How are they going to divide it north and south? East west would seem to make more sense to me. Too bad nobody asks me :) ha

They already have a north and south established.

North:
Bemidji State, Mary, Minnesota-Crookston, Minnesota-Duluth, Minnesota State-Moorhead, Northern State, St. Cloud State, (soon to be) Minot State

South:

Augustana, Concordia-St. Paul, Minnesota State-Mankato, Southwest Minnesota State, Upper Iowa, Wayne State, Winona State, (soon to be) Sioux Falls.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby InsideMan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:56 pm

hmm interesting. the north south line might be a little crooked but close enough.
It looks really top heavy for the south which is good for UMary :)
InsideMan
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys