TM Home Court Advantage This Weekend.

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: TM Home Court Advantage This Weekend.

Postby uncheels » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 am

Boys game..73-54. Look on the WDA boys Website. I heard the belcourt boys were up by 2 at the half?
uncheels
NDPreps Reserve

Postby balla45 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 am

Oh. Last text I got was 73-50. Yes, up by 2 at half, Eisenbeis hit 4 consecutive threes and that was game pretty much.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby uncheels » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:41 am

Oh really.Wow.He is a pretty consistent shooter though.
uncheels
NDPreps Reserve

Postby balla45 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:55 am

Excluding the West Fargo game, I believe he is 16-30 from 3, and 13-15 from the foul line. That might be 11-13 though. Either way, he is shooting very high percentages.

Nice to see Kielpinski have a solid weekend with 39 points in the two games.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby skyman13 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 am

Good weekend for Braves on the long road trip.Would have been a tough loss to take at Belcourt after a nice win in Williston..Nice step up set of games for Kielpinski..Seems that Eisenbeis can get on a roll and smoothly make 3's at will when no one is keeping track of him...Now they have the bulk of games at home or within city limits...ball45..why is Mandan the only team not reporting their player and team statistics on the WDA home page ??
skyman13
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla45 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:44 am

A computer error. They will be there soon.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndbasketballfan007 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:40 am

Where did they play Devils Lake at?
ndbasketballfan007
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 am

ndbasketballfan007 wrote:Where did they play Devils Lake at?

@ Devil's Lake
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mr. Me Too » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:22 am

GFRR99 wrote:
toddjames wrote:
GFRR99 wrote:the only time turtle mountain has a chance to win another game this year is when they are playing at home, for obvious reasons. st mary's, bismarck high, and north have all beaten TM by 40 when TM isnt at home. and they are 1-1 at home, beating a good dickinson team and barely losing to a good jamestown team. just ridiculous...they should be class B in my opinion

It's for obvious reasons why Turtle Mountain has such a hard time winning on the road. It's because anytime they play a team they can match up with on the road, the home team always gets the same type of home cooking you are always talking about when TM wins at home. It gets obvious when TM's leading scorer/post players (now I'm talking both boys and girls, I know it's just a boys topic but this ties in) get two or three fouls in the first 8 or so minutes of the game. Happened in the boys game at St. Mary's and in the girl's game at Century. At home they get an even playing field that's why the game's see be closer, they have a fighting chance at least. Your comment about Belcourt needing to be Class B is ridiculous, especially this season. They did get beat up by Bismarck and the St. Mary's game for them got out of hand, but like you said yourself they beat a good Dickinson team and lost a close one to a good Jamestown team. They also played Century tough, no matter if it was bad shooting or not it was still a competitive game. They are competing this year and it's not just at home. It's crazy to say they should be in Class B, you can have your opinion but I don't agree at all.

The reffing is not even comparable and you know it. You are obviously from Belcourt. If you ask any unbias basketball fan statewide, they will tell you the most home favoring refs are in Belcourt hands down. They have 3 FORTY POINT losses on the road..i guess that is competing, not just at home, like you said? The only 2 games they had a chance to win were at home, and trust me when they go to dickinson they will lose by 25+. TM skill level is comparable to class B schools..i wasnt reffering to enrollment numbers. They would not make the class B state tournament. Bismarck made them look like a junior high team, and that is just the sad truth.

So much for beating belcourt by 25+.. Belcourt beats Dickinson AGAIN!!! this time on the road
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys